Disney in Bellmawr New Jersey

figgyfan

Disney America should be built at the crossroads of America......Indiana!! I know of a lot of useless farmland north of Indy. The park needs a dome over it for climate control...etc. Been dreaming of this for YEARS!!:)

mikeymouse

I would love to have Disney here in PA or vicinity, but when its warm for only 3 months out of the year, doesn't make a lot of sense. We are still in the mid 70's and its halfway through June. goes down into the 50's at night.

bgraham34

I would love to have Disney here in PA or vicinity, but when its warm for only 3 months out of the year, doesn't make a lot of sense. We are still in the mid 70's and its halfway through June. goes down into the 50's at night.

I would love to have it too. But I would be at the park in 30 degree weather, what do i care its the happiest place on earth even when you can't feel your toes.

cdatkins

Disney America should be built at the crossroads of America......Indiana!! I know of a lot of useless farmland north of Indy. The park needs a dome over it for climate control...etc. Been dreaming of this for YEARS!!:)

Another Hoosier here who agrees with this! :sohappy:

What's really depressing though is that we lived in northern virginia for seven years, and COULD HAVE been really close to Disney's America if they could have worked out the land issues. :mad:

bugsbunny

I grew up about half a mile from the proposed site. I use to ride my bike there when I was a kid. Its been redeveloped and being turned into a marina, commercial building, and supposedly the biggest Bass Pro store in the country. On top of this, a 1 BILLION dollar road project to fix 295, 676, and route 42 is all happening at the same time. Its going to be real pretty in that area when it comes to rush hour and shore traffic.

A friend also got this email and forwarded it to me since I'm a Disney Dork. Knew right away it was just a rehash of the failed Virginia thingy.

alexandjess812

there actually is a disneyworld park opening in new jersey! its called disneyworld america. the park is going to mostly, if not all, interactive type rides, ect. i dont believe there is going to be any actual ride rides. it is supposed to be like epcot.. cause the original plan for epcot was actually planned to be built in southern new jersey. they are hiring 600 people as a matter of fact.

BenS

there actually is a disneyworld park opening in new jersey! its called disneyworld america. the park is going to mostly, if not all, interactive type rides, ect. i dont believe there is going to be any actual ride rides. it is supposed to be like epcot.. cause the original plan for epcot was actually planned to be built in southern new jersey. they are hiring 600 people as a matter of fact.

Sorry, none of that is right :-/

Mickey_777

I still have hopes that they'll make Disney America here in Virginia...man it would have been finished a long time ago too.

Captain Chaos

Really????? That's funny... I live in NJ and haven't heard this..... Why I wonder??? Oh year...

NOT HAPPENING...

Just joined... First post... Utter nonsense... yea, I see where this member's account it going.. :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Bollocks....everyone knows that the next Disney park will be built in Texas.

There are MANY closed threads about it.

mitchk

In Jersey :lol: :hammer: :lol:

SeaCastle

HEY!!!! :mad:

We got Six Flags.... why would we want Disney?? LOL

I mean seriously, of all the states in the union, do we really want to believe Disney would choose NJ over some of the warmer weather states??? HAHAHAHA...

We got Great Adventure? You make that sound like a good thing. :lol:

Anyone wanting to make a quick buck from tourists in NJ would be wise to offer "Jersey Shore" tours of Seaside Heights.*

* I'm not in any way advocating the viewing of that pitiful excuse of a television show.

Captain Chaos

We got Great Adventure? You make that sound like a good thing. :lol:

Anyone wanting to make a quick buck from tourists in NJ would be wise to offer "Jersey Shore" tours of Seaside Heights.*

* I'm not in any way advocating the viewing of that pitiful excuse of a television show.

I went to Great Adventure a few times this past summer (YAH SEASON PASS!!!) and enjoyed myself... I mean it isn't great... But I love the coasters.... Give me Nitro anyday :)

And Snooki already has cornered the market... She offers "shore tours"... :lookaroun

SeaCastle

I went to Great Adventure a few times this past summer (YAH SEASON PASS!!!) and enjoyed myself... I mean it isn't great... But I love the coasters.... Give me Nitro anyday :)

And Snooki already has cornered the market... She offers "shore tours"... :lookaroun

Rolling Thunder is where it's at. :lookaroun

I heard that Snooki wrote a book about the Jersey Shore, which prompted a family member of mine to comment, "Snooki wrote a book? I didn't even know she could write her own name." :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmm....a Disney park in Jersey...

Gonna need characters.

Disney owns/owned Miramax.
So...coming soon to Disney Jersey:
Jay_and_Silent_Bob2.jpg

I'd totally go for it.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom