Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

Ok I'm starting to think I've lost my mind. I am now searching to figure out where I saw it because now it's not there. I remember seeing it and saying to my husband "Hah, I bet that's the dragon they keep blogging about." I remember the quickie glimpse of the Queen too but it was a different video I'm thinking of. Maybe let's just say Jenn's lost her brain. It's been a rough couple of weeks (my father suffered a massive stroke and I had to travel so I'll claim I left my brain on the plane). :D

All I can find is this: http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_c...t-surprise-in-the-skies-quot-ultralights.aspx and that's obviously not at all what I remember seeing.

I think you need to read the first 10 pages or so of this thread because I saw mention of this most likely being related to Avatar many times. Heck even Jim Hill references how the Dis community immediately speculated that's what it was for (in the above article). Sure they were usually shot down and the greater espectation was that it was related to Fantasmic! (which was also wrong though I think some "insiders" said it was fact) but it was mentioned. :)

Bless you ! Hope your dads ok ?? what a rough few weeks you've had hope things get better :) That bloody dragon ehh ...;)

raven

And, so the plot thickens (vaguely).
I'm guessing that with the "curse" that was hiding this part of (New) Fantasyland being lifted, it has also unveiled this mysterious Dragon.

Rumors are flying (no pun intended) that it was spotted above Epcot last night.

Several nights this week actually from what I've heard but it's too high to see anything in the dark.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
The Disney park blog says this dragon is heading "home" to the new fantasyland. Maybe that does mean it will be part of a permanent show or attraction. I am stil skeptical, but they definitely have my attention.

Captain Chaos

Epic fail or not, I think this is something that they need to do... Push the bar which they aren't doing at all, anywhere, in any attraction... They are playing it safe right now... Two lights and a lot of noise from a flying contraption is far from impressive... But, let's see how they use this in a show... Let's face it, they could have just used a card board cut out and a strobe light... If this is used in a show, and all it looks like is two lights and sounds like a swarm of bees, then fail... We'll find out soon enough...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom