Disney, "I Am Legend" style...

meatloafsfan

At night I'd be in a friendship boat in the middle of World Showcase. At least if the zombies are coming, I'd hear them swimming and splashing in the water.

Of course I'd be dragging mattresses and bedding from the Beach Club into the boat to ensure a comfortable sleep. :snore:

I'd probably also use a second boat to store my supplies - I mean, WDW probably has enough prepackaged snacks, bottled drinks etc to last me my lifetime - it would be protecting it from the birds (and I guess the zombies trying to destroy everything).

I would not live anywhere with AA's. I mean really, do you want to take the chance that there will be a new breed of zombies who will be smart enough to dress up and try to fool you.

As you can tell, I just don't trust zombies :shrug: not that one has even done me harm but I admit, I am rather attached to my brain.

gspin2k1

I would LOVE a street fighter like video game with only Disney Characters...but I think that goes against Disney's values lol. But even Super Smash Brothers Brawl style would be cool. But I guess parents would hate see kids playing video games where Stitch is punching the hell out of Mickey..or even worse doing a fatality and ripping his cartoon heart out or something...probably mess a kid up lol.

~G

dude. y'all better hope that the air conditioning in all the WDW properties still works. otherwise, everyone would be hopping in the next car to Minnesota after 2 nights!!
and zombies my butt, it's the gators taking over the place and hunting you that would present a problem!!

but a long as you've got all that under control, I'd live on the Boardwalk and drive around in Goofy's Stingray Vette from Pop Century.

protiius

i'd build a treehouse in the ToL (great vantage point and zombies can't climb trees) then i would "holiday" in carribbean beach...

1disneydood

Gators would be food, I'm born and bred in Louisiana. Aiiiiieeee!
Gimmie some tomatos, bell peppers, cayenne, and basil to make alligator sauce picante'. ;)
crawfish.jpg

Thanks, now I'm getting hungry thinkng of all the food, I mean animals, at AK I'd have to "put out of their misery" so that they don't starve. :lol: :lookaroun

Anybody for turducken? :lol:
images

Dragonrider1227

I would LOVE a street fighter like video game with only Disney Characters...but I think that goes against Disney's values lol. But even Super Smash Brothers Brawl style would be cool. But I guess parents would hate see kids playing video games where Stitch is punching the hell out of Mickey..or even worse doing a fatality and ripping his cartoon heart out or something...probably mess a kid up lol.

~G
ROFL Yeah. I think a SSBB type game for Disney characters would be pretty epic. As long as we keep it at a strict E-10 rating :lol: But now I think we're leaning off topic :zipit:

JiminyandTink

I'll stay in the Carosel of Progress and hope that the guy's dog barks while I'm sleeping to warn me when the Zombies are coming :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom