Disney has released free dining! First to cardholders!

Disneyfalcon

Rose99

It's out! Finally!

Dates are 8/28 to 9/24.

Disney Visa cardholders can book now. General public should be able to book on May 2nd!

Quick service for values, regular plan for moderates and villas.

Give us a call or send an email to book!:)

1-866-566-7858

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
Richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
Heather@kingdomkonsultant.com
Gloria@kingdomkonsultant.com

Can I ask you a question? If I have a reservation already using a discount for "room only" can I upgrade to this and get both? Thank-you in advance :wave:

Upvote 0

disneydadnyc

We are going 8-27 thru 9-4. Just called to get the free dining for visa card holders but said i couln't get it because i am arriving 1 day before :veryconfu

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

We are going 8-27 thru 9-4. Just called to get the free dining for visa card holders but said i couln't get it because i am arriving 1 day before :veryconfu

Oh no you don't!! Here's what you can do. Make a room only ressie for the 27th, then another ressie for the free dining 'package' the 28th-4th! The only thing is you won't have a park ticket for the 27th. Use that day to go to Downtown Disney (free!) or spend the $40 to do a waterpark! OR pool hop at the fancy hotels!! If you need to use Magic Express, you'll just have to use the arrival of the 27th room ressie, and the departure for the 4th ressie!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Diane is correct, if you can't change your travel dates, break it into two reservations - a room only for one night and then the free dining package.

Can't guarantee it, but they will often release your ticket to you a day early also. :)

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Pool hopping may be verbotten, but there's a bunch of other stuff to do like cruise other hotels, boardwalk, dtd, mini-golf, ride the monorails, rent bikes at ft wilderness, ride boats from mgm (err, you know) and ft wilderness, etc. etc. etc. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Even if the offer was worthwhile for us, I couldn't book it if I wanted to. :lol: Earlier this week we had our Disney VISA and all our debit cards reissued as a precaution because of the Playstation Network hacking. I don't know what my new card number is and you have to give that info when you book. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom