Disney Halloween Treat

themerebear6453

Original Poster
This doesn't have anything to do with Disney World but I am looking for a copy of Disney Halloween Treat and I don't want to pay 80 bucks for it on Ebay or Amazon. If you have a copy of this on VHS and would make a copy of it and mail it to me I'll pay you whatever you think is reasonable plus shipping. This was the highlight of my Halloweens growing up and I want my younger brother and sisters (and someday my kids) to be able to enjoy it too. I did find it on youtube but I thought that owning a copy would be much better. Anyways, I know this isn't really about Disney World and ya'll can take this down if you think it shouldn't be on these message boards. Just thought it's worth a try.

themerebear6453

Original Poster
A Disney Halloween

I also would love a copy of A Disney Halloween which I just found out is the one I actually grew up on but I love them both.

Kwit35

I have Disney's Halloween Haunts which includes:
Pluto's Judgement Day
Lonesone Ghosts
and Trick or Treat

Is this what you are looking for? Or something else? It is VHS.

Mr. Tickle

You might be able to find a torrent and download it. I downloaded a copy last year. It's not a great quality copy, but it will do. If you're not familiar with Bit Torrent just do some research on it and you should be able to figure it out.

HM_obsess1971

About owning it, I don't know where to find it. If you just want to watch it, it IS on Youtube. It's broken up into parts, but it is continuous. I hope this helps. :)

stevediesel

Trick or Treat is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. Amazed it has never been put on one of the DVD's. Seeing it (on Youtube) puts me in the Halloween mood every time. Donald & his nephews @ their best.

yankspy

Did this show come on every Halloween? If so, did they ever change it around? I ask because I could have sworn seeing it with "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" included with it one year.

Mikester71

Did this show come on every Halloween? If so, did they ever change it around? I ask because I could have sworn seeing it with "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" included with it one year.

If it is the same one I saw every year growing up, I thought that it had "The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow" with it every year. Just like the Christmas one always showed all the short cartoons with Pluto and Chip N Dale and the one with Donald and his nephews and then usually Mickey's Christmas Carol. :shrug:

Just not the holidays until I saw each one every year - haha!:)

themerebear6453

Original Poster
thanks

You all have been very helpful. I've been watching it on Youtube and I'm gonna keep looking for a copy. If I find one that doesn't cost 80 dollars I'll let you all know so you can get a copy too.

Disneybird

I actually have a copy that was bought on Yahoo about 7 or 8 years ago. My youngest daughter loved it. I bought it about 2 months before Halloween and paid under $10. But the closer it got to Halloween, the more the price increased. She probably has the tape in Nashville. I will ask her about making a copy for you. If you want to contact her, she is on these boards under Popsicletrees.

Disney use to have some great shows on around holidays that I wish they would bring back. "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh", "Child of Glass", "Mr. Boggedy", etc.. Wouldn't a Disney channel that showed the OLD shows be great?

popsicletrees

I have the copy Disneybird was talking about. I don't have a second VCR, but will have access to one October 17. I can make a copy that weekend and get it to you in plenty of time for Halloween. It is one of my favorites, and I still watch it every Halloween. Just PM me and we can set up everything.

themerebear6453

Original Poster
Hey thanks! I'll PM you later but I'm going to be very busy for the next few days. I just wanted to let you know I got the message and really appreciate it!

dandaman

I still have the original TV recording we did back in the early 90's (possibly late 80's?) of Disney's Halloween Treat. IIRC, it's the one with the pumpkin puppet and featured the Madam Mim sequence from Sword in the Stone, Sleepy Hollow, and that Donald Duck cartoon with the Nephew Trio and the witch, "which" I still find hilarious. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom