Disney gives gay couples 'Fairy Tale Weddings'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Don't fret, to say people can't be opposed and express it is just as bad as saying people can't have the commitment ceremonies.

Freedom is freedom :)

MouseMadness

That post could just be deleted :shrug:

I'm sure, if we all looked, we could find other places to voice our opinions about it. :lookaroun

JikoMarie

I think "that post" should be reported since it is hateful and a personal attack on many in this thread and on these boards.

Wilt Dasney

I think this makes good business sense for Disney. They were probably shutting out a very large portion of their fanbase with the previous policy. :shrug:

tigsmom

I think "that post" should be reported since it is hateful and a personal attack on many in this thread and on these boards.

Then do it, I have.

I'm glad that Disney is allowing these ceremonies; thats not my lifestyle, but live & let live. Maggie, I hope you get the ceremony you've always wanted...and that goes for anyone else planning one too.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
This is very exciting news. I have always found Disney to be a pretty gay friendly place. It is nice to know that if my girlfriend and I decide we want to do a commitment ceremony we could...and in Disney World to boot! :sohappy:

magicalsongbird

To the people who are complaining about the Bible verses:
Donaldfan: Apples and oranges, dude. The discussion is about gay ceremonies not about eating seafood. You want to talk about that, bring it up and I'm sure that will be addressed!
To the people reporting a "hateful" message, there is not a bit of hate in the message, just information

tigsmom

politics and religion are against forum rules. A Disney fan site is not the place to debate the pros and cons of same ______ relationships.

Scar Junior

Well, looking at this from a business perspective, it's a great move. Disney charges a lot of money for weddings, Disney has a large gay audience, homosexuals tend to have a lot of money to spend.

I don't think of this in a 'good for them' way, or a 'they're ruining my family's vacation' way. I'm just concerned with the dollars and sense of it. And I think its a smart move.

Erika

Please refrain from religious/political discussion.

It's a safe bet anyway that nobody is going to change self or conviction based on something he/she reads on a Disney message board.

This is not the place to debate what is right and what is wrong. As previously stated, there are plenty of other venues in which to do so. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom