Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Muffinpants

Yikes .. if I am going to spend the cash for this. It really shouldn't lock you out the rest of the day. Guess it makes folks want to park hop.. do everything in mk than grab LL for hs or AK.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yikes .. if I am going to spend the cash for this. It really shouldn't lock you out the rest of the day. Guess it makes folks want to park hop.. do everything in mk than grab LL for hs or AK.
It's not like there are any parks with only a few good attractions to make such reride restrictions such a liability because a park has less than 10 rides altoge...

Oh.

Oh.

Waters Back Side

Pro: It makes LL times available for more guests.

Con: You're paying for a service and they're limiting it in ways that they didn't when it was free.

Many people will have issues with this. I am okay with it because it helps with availability and It does not bother me to go on a ride only once a day. Especially since I usually spend multiple days at each park.

Id rather be able to go on Smugglers, MMRR, Toy Story Mania and Tower of Terror in the same day then the same ride multiple times. Others would disagree.

doctornick

It's not like there are any parks with only a few good attractions to make such reride restrictions such a liability because a park has less than 10 rides altoge...

Oh.

Oh.

That's my thought. This really lessens the value at, well, pretty much any MK park if you can't use it to go on a favorite ride repeatedly in one day. I don't mind that some parts have fewer rides but I would want to be able to ride (say) ToT repeatedly with short waits if I wanted using G+.

Clamman73

christina aguilera thumbs down GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom