Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Purduevian

It was yesterday. I refreshed from 1:47 to 1:50 but got nothing. EPCOT was packed last night so maybe just sold out fast.
Looking into Thrill data, looks like there was at least a small drop on 8/19 at 1:48pm for a 6:50pm return time, but it didn't last long (no way to tell from thrill data other than less than a minute).

Usually, it hangs around for at least a minute so either it was extremely busy on 8/19 or they just didn't drop as many as usual.

I'll probably do another dive into LL drop times sometime in mid to late October since I am going in November.

Purduevian

Mission space is going fast and has not great availability because it’s the “best” of the second tier in my opinion. Even tho there’s an argument against that, that’s how people are booking. Regardless, wait times are rarely over 10-15 minutes at any point in the day so it’s not even necessary
If we are Tiering things on how fast they sell out (Based on Thrill Data sell out times in the last Month)
Magic KingdomEpcotHollywood StudiosAnimal Kingdom
S (Sells out before 9am)TianaRemySlinky Dog, TSMM
A (Sells out before 1pm)Jungle CruiseFrozenTower of TerrorNavi, Kali
B (Sells out before 4pm)Pooh, Big Thunder, Haunted MansionMission SpaceRock N Rollercoaster, MMRR, Indy
FotLK, Feathered
C (Sells out before 6 pm)SpaceBatB, Disney Jr. AlienNemo, Dinosaur, Everest, Safari
D (Sells out before 8pm)Speedway, Philharmagaic, Pan (only been on for 2 days)Frozen, MFSRBug
E (Sells out before 9pm)Pirates, Buzz, Monsters Inc, Mermaid, Barnstormer, Carpets, Small WorldTurtle Talk, SSE, Soarin, Figment, Pixar, Land, SeasStar Tours
F (Sells out at/after 9pm)Tea Party, Dumbo

Source: https://www.thrill-data.com/lightning-lane/wdw

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Looking into Thrill data, looks like there was at least a small drop on 8/19 at 1:48pm for a 6:50pm return time, but it didn't last long (no way to tell from thrill data other than less than a minute).

Usually, it hangs around for at least a minute so either it was extremely busy on 8/19 or they just didn't drop as many as usual.

I'll probably do another dive into LL drop times sometime in mid to late October since I am going in November.
It was crazy busy at EPCOT that day, I think because of the EMHs. I’d probably advise anyone going to avoid any park that has the evening hours if you want to maximize use of LL.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
So today was a DHS day using LL. Started with MFSR, Star Tours and TSMM. Got to park around 9ish. Went to Star Tours first and swiped in and then added Mickey Train for 11:30-12:30. Did Muppets, Rise, Smugglers Run and walked around SW land before swiping in at Mickey Train. After swiping in booked ToT for 8-9 to use before we hit Fantasmic. We went to Ogas for drinks then rode TSMM. After swiping in I added RnRC for 7:15-8:15 to also use before Fantasmic. We hit Walt Disney Presents then had lunch and went back to hotel for break. I just added a Slinky Dog for 4:50-5:50 (will see how late I can return and still use later) and could have gotten Alien Saucers for 7-8 plus all of the shows. MFSR is also available almost immediately along with Star Tours, TSMM and any show. Only thing sold out right now is Mickey Train. Will likely hit Pixar shorts and Muppets again this evening before heading towards Fantasmic.

Ride count and LL used:
  1. MFSR (tier 1)
  2. Mickey Train (Tier 1)
  3. RnRC (tier 1)
  4. Slinky Dog (tier 1)
  5. Star Tours
  6. ToT
  7. Walt Disney Presents (no LL)
  8. Muppets (did not use LL)
  9. Fantasmic (no LL)
  10. Pixar Shorts (no LL)
  11. Muppets (no LL)
I would say that with a little planning and playing around I could have done every ride using LL and still worked in most of the shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom