Disney-fication!

Ravenclaw87

Original Poster
So today, my boyfriend has been going around saying "Jambo, everyone!" like the guy from KS, and singing the "Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow" from CoP.

I think I infected him :)

(or maybe he's just humoring me because it's my birthday???)

ThinkTink721

My kids see "hidden Mickey's" everywhere.
I jump up & look everytime I hear a Disney song on TV.
We are still singing "Zipadeedoodah" (by the way, we got stuck on Splash Mt. w/ that song playing for about 15 min.). :eek:
My kids have also been singing "It's A Small World."

Fun2BFree

My kids see "hidden Mickey's" everywhere.
I jump up & look everytime I hear a Disney song on TV.
We are still singing "Zipadeedoodah" (by the way, we got stuck on Splash Mt. w/ that song playing for about 15 min.). :eek:
My kids have also been singing "It's A Small World."

I'm always doing that too! Disney has a way of skewering someone's outlook on life. :)

sweetpee_1993

I used to sing 'Its a Small World' to my boys when they were babies. I got started on them early. :lol: Both run around seeking out hidden mickeys in everyday life.

Being Disney-fied rocks! :D

Craig & Lisa

With us it's smells, hidden Mickey's, certain songs, they get the whole thing going to thoughts of our next trip, which by the way is in 46 days........:D:D:sohappy::sohappy:

DisneyGigi

We sing the songs, DS loves the Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, and always see Hidden Mickeys! Something that we have started since we came back a few weeks ago is Disney cooking, on the weekend we make a meal of all Disney recipes. It's pretty fun and makes us remember our trip.

BTW Happy Birthday!! :wave:

RayLaVeau

yo ho, yo ho..a pirates life for me..:)
Drink up me harties yo ho!

Been stuck in my head lately man I'm jones-in here...
And zip a de doo dah of course

BigNormsMom

:king:Hey Ravenclaw87 "happy birthday"!!! Queen for the day. Yes, my family and I see and hear Disney everywhere. BigNorm and his wife are having twin boys in November or December, and it seems that everything that his Sister and I have bought for them is Disney related. Can't help it, it is either in the gene's or it isn't and if it isn't we try to disney-cate the un-disney-cated.I know those are not words but in my Disney vocabulary they are.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom