News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

jrhwdw

Only Aug 7th and we had pyro testing at MK Last Night!!!!! Saw it on Twitter...can't post it now it's from Streaming The Magic.

jrhwdw

Found a video!
Can clearly see the finale fireworks at the very start and around the 0:20 second mark. At the very end of the video, those are the shells used during Go The Distance.

Never saw a MK burnoff before! Or Epcot/DHS for that matter! Except for the nightly ROE inferno Barge of course!

Splashin' Ryan

Found a video!
Can clearly see the finale fireworks at the very start and around the 0:20 second mark. At the very end of the video, those are the shells used during Go The Distance.

I can't find it, but they did the same thing a few years ago during the daytime due to an unusually early closing time due to an impending hurricane.

TTA94

Now that we got a preview of the Harmonious soundtrack, should we be expecting one for Enchantment soon? Big shoes to fill IMO.

They should fix the existing spotlights first before they add anything new.

I’m obviously joking but wear and tear seems to be hindering the existing spotlights, as evident during HEA.

Yes I hope they fix those. And not everyone can see the top of the buildings haha so maybe they did add more lighting and it is being kept a secret?

TTA94

I know this will be wrong but I'll do it anyway: They redoing HEA's Theme Song?????

Someone mention Spectro's Theme Song would work, I wouldn't mind that either!

Wonder if Enchantment will even have a theme song or if it will be the new 50th song?

TTA94

I'm thinking they will use the new 50th theme.

Yeah you’r probably right. If they were to re use another song from another park, like HEAs theme song came from Hong Kong I believe, Id love it to be the exit song from Shanghai’s show “Light Inside You”. I know it would be to “poppy” for most on here, but it’s fun. Been hopeing Enchantment or Harmonious would have a upbeat song in it. So far the soundtrack for Harmonious sounds like it will be low key and not fun or upbeat, hopefully I’m wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom