News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Squishy

I hope they fix the MS projections to be more clearer like Disneylands, but im guessing they will do minimal for HEAs return.
Wont happen unless they replace all the projectors, a smaller type of projector had to be used due to the limited space & catwalks on Main Street.

Squishy

But the projectors are near the windows? Plus 1080p projectors aren’t that big
The hallways are also near the windows in most places. 1080p projectors may be even bigger due to it being older technology, it's not your average home projector. What you're forgetting is other requirements like high lumens, MK Mainstreet currently uses Mirage SST projectors which can achieve 35,000-50,000 lumens.

Last edited:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
The hallways are also near the windows in most places. 1080p projectors may be even bigger due to it being older technology, it's not your average home projector. What you're forgetting is other requirements like high lumens, MK Mainstreet currently uses Mirage SST projectors which can achieve 35,000-50,000 lumens.
Yeah I didn’t think about how the projectors would need to bigger cause of the brightness, honestly I think that the reason the projections on Main Street look bad is cause they didn’t really put anything interesting to look at on them

SoFloMagic

Yeah I didn’t think about how the projectors would need to bigger cause of the brightness, honestly I think that the reason the projections on Main Street look bad is cause they didn’t really put anything interesting to look at on them
Maybe they didn't put anything interesting because the quality was crap

JoeCamel

Mirage SST projectors

Maybe they didn't put anything interesting because the quality was crap

Nah. The visuals on the castle could be better because the projectors are better and they aren’t.

DE is just trash all around.
Maybe...

The projector automatically reduces brightness in ambient temperatures above 24°C.
**Brightness is reduced by 25% with use of high-contrast lens.
***Usage of longer fiber reduces brightness.

Jrb1979

It’s not logic. They are hyper-sensitive to guest reviews right now due to the 50th. They are listening to us far more than I’ve seen in the past. We shall see what the long term impact is.
I will believe it when I see it. People here have said that Disney is concerned about guest satisfaction in regards to Genie+. Last I heard they decided the money coming in is more important.

IMO if they really cared about what the unfavorable wanted D23 wouldn't have been so lackluster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom