News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Touchdown

Unfortunately, to see any fireworks at Sea World, you have to, you know, go to Sea World.
You mean park with the best collection of roller coasters in Florida or the park with a wonderful collection of shows or the park with two phenomenal seasonal shows (Electric Ocean and Christmas) wait Sea World is all three.

I’m hitting Sea World San Diego, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Sea World Orlando this year.

Vinnie Mac

sassy dance moms GIF

The only thing Disney had that was better than IGNITE was/is HEA. IllumiNations (as much I loved thee) was a joke in its dying years. Fantastic was growing stale and we're not discussing parades, we're discussing fireworks.
At least Illuminations had a message and a story. IGNITE is literally just "ooo look at these pretty lasers and fireworks". It doesn't have real substance.

Also you said "entertainment lineup". This might be a little shocking but yes, entertainment lineups consist of parades as well.

ToTBellHop

You mean park with the best collection of roller coasters in Florida or the park with a wonderful collection of shows or the park with two phenomenal seasonal shows (Electric Ocean and Christmas) wait Sea World is all three.

I’m hitting Sea World San Diego, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Sea World Orlando this year.
LOL.

Oh wait. You’re serious???

Touchdown

LOL.

Oh wait. You’re serious???
Yup I don’t get the hate, Disney and Universal May be the cream of the crop but the Sea World Adventure Parks have always been just a cut below them, which still puts them head and shoulders above all the Six Flags parks and most Cedar Fair parks (Cedar Point, Kings Island and Knotts have been rapidly rising to Sea Worlds levels both due to their improvement and Sea Worlds stagnation recently.)

Vinnie Mac

Veliciocoaster>Mako
Hulk<Manta
Hagrids<Kracken
Perdyton Flyer<Ice Breaker
Nothing<Journey to Atlantis
Nothing<Super Grover

IOA: 1
Sea World: 5
So what you're saying is that IOA is about quality over quantity? I agree.

Mako is also the most overrated hyper. There's a better one in the state above.

jrhwdw

I'm a little surprised bringing back Wishes is an option, unless I misunderstood that. I thought all people wanted was HEA.

MM&M doesn't have a strong enough Theme Song to be a Daily show IMO. The best use of that show on a Daily Basis is HEA.

Should be interesting if Ignite 360 gets a whole Soundtrack, the current Soundtrack is not as Grand as HEA or even Enchantment. The Tech certainly is!!!! However, does MK beat SWO now with Main Street's Projections??????

Touchdown

So what you're saying is that IOA is about quality over quantity? I agree.

Mako is also the most overrated hyper. There's a better one in the state above.
No, IOA has the best coaster in Florida, Mako is #2, Manta #3, Montu #4, Kracken #5, Hulk #6.

Sea World has quality and quantity. If Dueling Dragons we’re still around with Veliciocoaster then we would be having a different conversation.

ToTBellHop

No, IOA has the best coaster in Florida, Mako is #2, Manta #3, Montu #4, Kracken #5, Hulk #6.

Sea World has quality and quantity. If Dueling Dragons we’re still around with Veliciocoaster then we would be having a different conversation.
Depends what you are looking for. I have more fun on Revenge of the Mummy than any SWO coasters. I fly to Orlando for themed entertainment. Awesome coasters don’t require a flight for most people. I do get that for locals, SWO and Busch Gardens would be your coaster parks.

ToTBellHop

The fact that Disney gave Happily Ever After a 20% pyro cut (along with removing lasers) to save money because they knew they could without significantly impacting GSAT but are now also willing to spend extra money on Enchantment simply to save face just puts a pit in my stomach. It's all ego with them these days.
Doing nothing would be worse. I think they are just trying to save face for the 50th.

Roll out Fantasmic! STAT!

TTA94

I personally do not care what nighttime show they decide to go with after DE, as long as their considering a nighttime parade of some sort to go along with it. You’d think the less money they have to fork out on a replacement nighttime show would mean more money in the jar for other entertainment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom