Disney Employee Accused of Stealing Credit Card Numbers

materbuddy

Excuse me, we are members and we do NOT have the kind of money your talking about

I completely agree. We are members as a family - 3 families pay into the DVC. We save up all month to pay the monthly payment and plan far in advance for each trip.

If this member took my cc#, he would have only been able to by $0.25 worth of air for his tires! With a major purchase like DVC, I would have paid with a check or money order. Much more secure.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
That's a terrible stereotype.
Really? Is it? Given that DVC members aren't really a marginalized group in any way, shape, or form; I'd say that while it's an inaccurate stereotype, it's not really a bad one.

DABIGCHEEZ

holy crap! they're lucky he just got a bike. with te kind of money DVC members have,he probably could have gotten a cruise ship.

As a DVC member, I would have given him a great deal to rent one of my spare cruise ships... I mean, after all I can only use 1 of the fleet at a time!!! :rolleyes:

glee

A Bicycle or Motor bike? Its bad either way but motor bike would make more sense....Thats irrelevant :lol:

Thats so bad! At least we know they are keeping an eye out for these idiots. :rolleyes:

draybook

Blacks and chicken. Mexicans and burritos. Orientals and computers. I would think of these as terrible stereotypes. DVC members and money, now that's a whopper.

Phonedave

Blacks and chicken. Mexicans and burritos. Orientals and computers. I would think of these as terrible stereotypes. DVC members and money, now that's a whopper.

Fact is, DVC member or not, he would only be able to get up to the limit on the card, and in reality the card company would have noticed long before he even came close.

I have credit cards with a $5,000 limit and ones with $25,000 limits. They still get clamped down when I do larger than normal amount of shopping. The limit has nothing to do with it.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom