News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

SpectroMickey85

Those far left 3 sections don’t face that way. Are you suppose to crane your neck to watch the show? And do they make the perfect viewing angle face the one area of the viewing area without seats?

The amphitheater was not designed for a show with a single, optimal viewing angle. This would make drone usage at Epcot hard, too. It would work best over the Castle or Chinese Theatre.

Four outcomes with drones at MK. A separate nightly drone show, DAH drone show, drone addition to HEA or the very unpopular outcome which is replacing HEA.

JMcMahonEsq

It is all too close to guest areas unfortunately. There is no staging area for them to land, and they would have to fly over guest areas.
The viewing area that is circled also looks too close to the seating area to be an effective drone show. Your either too limited in distance to make a worthwild show, or your going to have to have the drones flying further away, putting them over guest areas or animal areas, niether of which is ideal.

davis_unoxx

Planning on going tonight, staying at the Hyatt’s Grand Cypress near Springs. Should I take Uber instead of driving? It’s a 40 min walk btw lol seems quicker than driving

DisneyFanatic12

It’s a 40 min walk btw lol seems quicker than driving
I’ll sound like an old man, but that’s crazy that there isn’t a trail through that conservation land! It doubles the walk time!

Perhaps faster and easier to walk than to drive, but I’ve never taken an Uber to or from Disney Springs. I know the drop off area well, but can’t attest to how well it would handle an influx of cars.

jrhwdw

Four outcomes with drones at MK. A separate nightly drone show, DAH drone show, drone addition to HEA or the very unpopular outcome which is replacing HEA.
Steve hasn't put a Clock on HEA yet.......

A perfect solution would be Drones (if safe) in place of OUAT, MK Night Parade and HEA or something that Tops HEA!

Or...Drones actually in OUAT! Since MK doesn't want to return OUAT on its own or get TDL'S OUAT Pyro Package!!

TTA94

Steve hasn't put a Clock on HEA yet.......

A perfect solution would be Drones (if safe) in place of OUAT, MK Night Parade and HEA or something that Tops HEA!

Or...Drones actually in OUAT! Since MK doesn't want to return OUAT on its own or get TDL'S OUAT Pyro Package!!

Steve also hasn’t said HEA is safe lol. With how secretive Disney is now a days who knows what could be in the works for new entertainment besides the parade for 2025, if anything.

Chef idea Mickey`=

It being crowded should come as no surprise to anyone. Everyone not only flocks to new things but especially Free things.
Well they sure flock on, anyone with a stroller using running on people as a weapon. Any chance you defend yourself from your feet instead of the husband apologizing you got the wife muttering cutting your talk off telling you your at Disney!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It is all too close to guest areas unfortunately. There is no staging area for them to land, and they would have to fly over guest areas.
Maybe they could build a large platform/dock/barge on the water for them to take off and land on where they never fly over guest areas perhaps.

jrhwdw

Anyone at DS Tonight? Drones lost Color on YT it looks like?????

First Stream I've seen with No Color from the Drones....Camera Settings?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom