Disney Dream Job Winners

skippyrules104

Original Poster
Ricky just told me that he's one of the five winners for the Haunted Mansion position! Way to go Ricky :) I hope you have fun on your trip!

Alztybrn

Wow, what a shock. Couldn't have called that. Now we lucky shmoes can get that Nemo Sub audio. We are so lucky!!! :sohappy:

Is anybody else giving you anything from their Dream Jobs? I for one, look forward to the video/audio from DisneyLand.

XSTech

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'm so excited! Congrats to all of the other winners on here. I can't wait to meet you in June. I hope we get the chance to meet each other before we begin our "jobs".

Jerm

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'm so excited! Congrats to all of the other winners on here. I can't wait to meet you in June. I hope we get the chance to meet each other before we begin our "jobs".

We will have to go have lunch as Westside Diner when your here.

J

The Mom

Premium Member
Thank you so much for letting us know the results!

For those who won, congrats! For those who didn't, know that many of us here thought you should have won.

But, regardless of how it ended, it was fun to see all the videos and cast our votes Well done. :sohappy:

New2WDW

I too have made it for Pirate and Hauntedmansionfan for Haunted Mansion.
Thanks everyone for the support!

What do you mean about the HM part? Did you enter both the Pirate and HM Butler part? :veryconfu I voted on your pirate video but I did not know about the HM!

Anyway, congrats everyone! So cool!

kennygman

What do you mean about the HM part? Did you enter both the Pirate and HM Butler part? :veryconfu I voted on your pirate video but I did not know about the HM!

Anyway, congrats everyone! So cool!

Sorry for the confusion. Hauntedmansionfan is Tim another member here. He won for that category.

I was only in the pirate category. :sohappy:

HauntedMansion1

Dream Job

YES I am going to DISNEYLAND!

Many thanks to everyone here at WDWMAGIC.com for all your votes and support!

I am still in shock a little bit about all this!

Congrats to all the grand prize winners...this is going to be the best trip ever!

Thanks everyBODY!

Tim
HauntedMansion1

New2WDW

Sorry for the confusion. Hauntedmansionfan is Tim another member here. He won for that category.

I was only in the pirate category. :sohappy:

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up Kenny! Well I hope all that are chosen have fun with it and we do expect reports! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom