Disney Dream Job Winners

Ausdaddy

We're holding out hope on keeping the costume, don't really know yet.

Where do I find an In-N-Out Burger near DL? What makes it so great?

I didn't understand this either until I visited California last year. It's just fresh and made to order. You can just tell. You'll see. Where else do they ask you (in the drive-thru) "are you going to be eating it in the car?"

As far as DLR, I would do everything. It's so different there, IMHO. Also, there are some fastpass machines that are not hooked up to the main system that allow you to get a FP before you would normally be able to. Take advantage of that.

XSTech

I hope we get to stay at the Grand Californian. I've stayed there the last couple of visits to Disneyland and it's wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable and the pool is great. Also, the nachos in the small quick service restaurant near the pool are insanely good. You wouldn't think nachos could be this good.

And yes, In-n-Out is a MUST as is a Monte Cristo at the Blue Bayou! :)

Tigggrl

The food place by the pool is White Water Snacks. They have good EVERYTHING! And you can go there even if you are ust visiting the parks for the day.
I would love to be able to see some of you guys, but I would have to check my pass for blackout dates!
Keep us posted please!

skippyrules104

Original Poster
Did all of you winners get your e-mails to call disney destinations yet? I know that some people did already. They think that you're staying at the Disneyland hotel but DD hasn't confirmed for sure. Anyways, good luck with your travel arangements!

kennygman

Did all of you winners get your e-mails to call disney destinations yet? I know that some people did already. They think that you're staying at the Disneyland hotel but DD hasn't confirmed for sure. Anyways, good luck with your travel arangements!

Which contestant is your DD?

We know that the lady said we'll be onsite, some were told DL Hotel. We have some tentative schedules floating around too. We're going to be VERY busy for 3 days. We also will be a part of the opening of Finding Nemo Sub Voyage.

skippyrules104

Original Poster
Which contestant is your DD?

We know that the lady said we'll be onsite, some were told DL Hotel. We have some tentative schedules floating around too. We're going to be VERY busy for 3 days. We also will be a part of the opening of Finding Nemo Sub Voyage.

I was told that it is now confirmed that it is definitely the Disneyland hotel that you'll be staying at. Ricky has a tentative schedule posted on his forum.

http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33927#33927

Figment571

I hope we get to stay at the Grand Californian. I've stayed there the last couple of visits to Disneyland and it's wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable and the pool is great. Also, the nachos in the small quick service restaurant near the pool are insanely good. You wouldn't think nachos could be this good.

And yes, In-n-Out is a MUST as is a Monte Cristo at the Blue Bayou! :)

Horray I'm not the only one in the South who loves In N Out. I have a t-shirt!
I wan't able to go to the Blue Bayou:mad::cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom