Disney cutting back summer hours?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It's ironic. Disney wanted the cash flow from the hordes of DVC buyers and built more and more. Now they consider these "owners" as a nuisance since they're not spending as much money as hoped.

Yes and the 'better' DVC accommodations (2br and GV) have become virtually impossible to secure since they can be sold for far more as a cash reservation

djdan888

If crowds are down too low at MK, maybe it's time to do MSEP, PTN or Greenlight the new night parade!
I think it has to do with variable pricing probably being at the peak now and also a lot of AP are blocked out. We APers complain a lot but when most are blocked out, it tends to show on the bottom line. I hear Pandora attendance is way below what was expected. Everyone came and said "Meh" and left. I was there for Passholder preview and opening day. If I can get a FP for FOP, then great, if not, I really have no desire to visit the land again. And yes, I did walk over every nook and cranny. Trouble is, once you have been a few times, it gets old fast. Not a good sign in my book for a 2 billion dollar expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom