Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
And what would you call #3712 if not an attack? What is it?
An opinion. All of the posts you keep mentioning are less volatile in nature than the post that @jensenrick made, which IMO isnt an attack either, just another opinion. A post that was made yesterday but you felt the need to bring it back up today. Why poke a sleeping bear unless your looking for trouble...or drama?

BigTxEars

An opinion. All of the posts you keep mentioning are less volatile in nature than the post that @jensenrick made, which IMO isnt an attack either, just another opinion. A post that was made yesterday but you felt the need to bring it back up today. Why poke a sleeping bear unless your looking for trouble...or drama?

They are all there for everyone to see and read so they can make their own call on the nature of their intentions.

cosmicray

When I was in line for Maelstrom yesterday, I noticed the section of wall a little past the map mural was given in and could be pushed backward...is this always like this, or possibly work already starting on the Frozen ride? (i.e. WDI tearing out that wall)

Mike S

Also, I assume there are devices of some sort along the path that keep the water flowing at the ride speed in each section, all that would also have to be revered.
Guess we can toss the reversal rumor out the window since I don't see how the budget would cover it. Seems really expensive and they would still need to pay for making the new show scenes.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Also, I assume there are devices of some sort along the path that keep the water flowing at the ride speed in each section, all that would also have to be revered.
I honestly would assume that all the water areas will be gone, and the "water" will be replaced y fake ice.

jt04

I've said it before, but I really doubt they will spend the money to install a new ride system.

All that money is going somewhere. Not that I disagree with you necessarily but it can't be ruled out. I would give it a 28.1% chance of happening to be precise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom