Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

baloofigment14

How many times have the relation between the two been posted on this thread in both picture and text? If Olaf was waving the Norwegian flag in the movie your would still try and deny it. :)

But like I have said so many times it's irrelevant where Frozen was suppose to have taken place, it's been linked with Norway with the public and that is enough to dropped Olaf in WS IMO.

Honestly, if you asked the average Frozen fan what country it takes place in, they would probably say Arendelle and have no clue about Norway.

Mr Anderson

Like it or not (and thousands of five year old girls will love it), they're already doing it with Memory Maker. Look at this Dwarfs video and imagine the Maelstrom version, replacing the music with Frozen songs (and you and your family singing along), the carts with pictures from your boat, and imagine a CGI Olaf sitting in the back seat, probably saying your kids name at the start too... now that's what MyMagic+ was meant to be all about.

I know they're doing the on-ride picture & video with MemoryMaker but AFAIK, it doesn't entail any kind of music or singing. Or, does it? :confused: So far they only have it for ToT and SDMT, right?

Mike S

Like it or not (and thousands of five year old girls will love it), they're already doing it with Memory Maker. Look at this Dwarfs video and imagine the Maelstrom version, replacing the music with Frozen songs (and you and your family singing along), the carts with pictures from your boat, and imagine a CGI Olaf sitting in the back seat, probably saying your kids name at the start too... now that's what MyMagic+ was meant to be all about.

Is the guy in the last row wearing the limited edition Maelstrom shirt? Nice way to stay on topic with the thread ;)

BigTxEars

:hilarious:
you're really a comedy genius and a fine troll, I will give you that.

Specially when you claim about "debating skills".
considering 99% of your replies in this thread as been "I dont care" and disregard the entire forum consensus, blasting their well proven facts as "opinions" then shoehorning your own opinion as facts (and shielding any rebuttal as "thats my opinion".

I joined this forums years ago to wait years for this move by Disney so I could troll it....that's your view? I wish I had that kind of patience :)

Again this is what people do when they get desperate to try and have their opinions accepted, they go to the extreme in accusations of those who disagree with them. because they can not accept that someone just disagree with them. It's a changing ride at a theme park, and not even a classic ride changing. Why is it so hard to accept that other don't feel like you do about it?

BrerJon

I know they're doing the on-ride picture & video with MemoryMaker but AFAIK, it doesn't entail any kind of music or singing. Or, does it? :confused: So far they only have it for ToT and SDMT, right?

Not yet, but I think that's inevitable for the next generation, especially if the Maelstrom ride does become Sing-a-long Sail-a-long. Definitely we're going to see guest interaction increase more and more as MagicBands and Memory Makers become more popular.

BigTxEars

Honestly, if you asked the average Frozen fan what country it takes place in, they would probably say Arendelle and have no clue about Norway.

Now drop that same fan in Epcot and ask them which WS country it takes place in. That is what effects where Disney is putting it.

I am fine with it being in Mexico, I prefer mine on the rocks but I can do a frozen margaritas as well.

Mr Anderson

:hilarious:
you're really a comedy genius and a fine troll, I will give you that.

Specially when you claim about "debating skills".
considering 99% of your replies in this thread as been "I dont care" and disregard the entire forum consensus, blasting their well proven facts as "opinions" then shoehorning your own opinion as facts (and shielding any rebuttal as "thats my opinion".

*edit*
but then.. you know.. you're right, you're just not worth my time.
Its not like you will ever change of opinion anyway.
Hey man, take your own advice; don't bother. Just ignore him. It'll make your day better. ;)

baloofigment14

Now drop that same fan in Epcot and ask them which WS country it takes place in. That is what effects where Disney is putting it.

I am fine with it being in Mexico, I prefer mine on the rocks but I can do a frozen margaritas as well.
I see what you are saying, but I think they would say it doesn't really fit in any of them if you told them to choose. Frozen has its own unique "country" and that is why a lot of people are upset about it being pushed into Norway when they could do so much more with it somewhere else.

BigTxEars

I see what you are saying, but I think they would say it doesn't really fit in any of them if you told them to choose. Frozen has its own unique "country" and that is why a lot of people are upset about it being pushed into Norway when they could do so much more with it somewhere else.

If we were to line everyone up at say the UK, and drop the rope and let them run to where they think Frozen is in WS I think most would head for Norway. But that would be pretty entertaining to say the least so I say we try. I would not run with the bulls on that but if I did I would keep yelling "Who knew Anna was Chinese?" as I ran. and I would throw elbows....well at least on kids and old people.....

baloofigment14

If we were to line everyone up at say the UK, and drop the rope and let them run to where they think Frozen is in WS I think most would head for Norway. But that would be pretty entertaining to say the least so I say we try. I would not run with the bulls on that but if I did I would keep yelling "Who knew Anna was Chinese?" as I ran. and I would throw elbows....well at least on kids and old people.....
You very well could be right with that. That would be very entertaining to say the least!

acishere

Most will probably wonder, "Wait, I thought the princesses were at the other park." and board the monorail.

baloofigment14

I was looking on eBay just to see what they had Maelstrom and saw that majority of the shirts that sold, sold for $100 or a tad less! One even sold for $200! Pretty insane considering anyone could have bought one during the time it was online at the Disney Store site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom