Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

jt04

Ah-ha! You're June Taylor, of the June Taylor Dancers! I knew it!

No but I think I met her once.

JT is "Jedi Trainer". Joined in '04. Hey my 10th year anniversary! Round for the house! Except Pumbas. What happened to Pumbas?

Anyway, back on topic, Frozen will be a cool addition to WS. IMO.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
No but I think I met her once.

JT is "Jedi Trainer". Joined in '04. Hey my 10th year anniversary! Round for the house! Except Pumbas. What happened to Pumbas?

Anyway, back on topic, Frozen will be a cool addition to WS. IMO.

You do add a certain entertainment value... that is a given!

Mr Anderson

It's easier to write an article telling the unwashed masses that a bunch of Disney fan-boys are upset over a classic ride closing, then to try to explain how Frozen will further erode the thematic integrity of Epcot.
Absolutely agree. Looks like the journalists are following in Disney's footsteps and taking the easy way out.

By the way, the last half of your sentence immediately made me think of this:
tumblr_mbqjc7Z4zq1r6y72eo6_400.gif

ryan1

I'm so glad I took a break from this thread for the last few days. Nothing good has come about since I have been gone.

The "pro Frozen/Epcot needs to be MK2.0" crowd completely misses the point of Epcot and they are trolling hard on those who really don't like this decision and us "keep Epcot different" crowd talk in circles talking to the brick walls that are the "pro Frozen" folks.

Its a bad idea that can't be stopped and it stinks.

BigTxEars

I'm so glad I took a break from this thread for the last few days. Nothing good has come about since I have been gone.

The "pro Frozen/Epcot needs to be MK2.0" crowd completely misses the point of Epcot and they are trolling hard on those who really don't like this decision and us "keep Epcot different" crowd talk in circles talking to the brick walls that are the "pro Frozen" folks.

Its a bad idea that can't be stopped and it stinks.

Just to be clear anyone who disagrees with you on this is a "troll"? And are "brick walls"? Is that correct?

ryan1

Just to be clear anyone who disagrees with you on this is a "troll"? And are "brick walls"? Is that correct?

No, based on your previous and numerous posts you don't see any issue with Frozen taking over Norway and changing the original point of Epcot and WS, which is fine because it is your opinion but it does not match Disney's original goal for Epcot and WS. It was meant to be educational and not aimed at kids.

Yes, with the advancement of air travel and technology WS isn't as educational as it once was but that doesn't change the point of Epcot. You don't see anything wrong with a fictional, albeit "inspired by", country moving into WS when we do and point out that it DOESN'T belong.

You are not the troll others are but since you are dead set on Frozen being better than Maelstrom it is a brick wall trying to say otherwise.

BigTxEars

No, based on your previous and numerous posts you don't see any issue with Frozen taking over Norway and changing the original point of Epcot and WS, which is fine because it is your opinion but it does not match Disney's original goal for Epcot and WS. It was meant to be educational and not aimed at kids.

Yes, with the advancement of air travel and technology WS isn't as educational as it once was but that doesn't change the point of Epcot. You don't see anything wrong with a fictional, albeit "inspired by", country moving into WS when we do and point out that it DOESN'T belong.

You are not the troll others are but since you are dead set on Frozen being better than Maelstrom it is a brick wall trying to say otherwise.

Fair enough.

I do think Frozen will be better than Maelstrom. If nothing else at least the queue won't suck as it currently does. I am as much into the queue area as the ride to a degree. I think WDW can do wonders with the queue into the Frozen ride. Heck I know I will spend more time in the queue than on the ride so I am looking forward to that more I think at this point.

No offense meant but the other parts of your post have been beaten to death on here so I will withhold a response on them.

Mike S

Maelstrom had a 50 minute wait today at 7pm, while Soarin' was 45 mins. What kind of ride has that long wait in the evening? Man, those Norwegians have become very popular.
Are there any pics of that line and how far out the entrance it goes? If so we could multiply it a few times in our heads and get our answer of how big the Frozen line will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom