Disney Buying LucasFilm! WHOA

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Waitaminit.

So now, Universal is paying Disney to operate Marvel rides.

And Legoland is paying Disney to operate Star Wars Legoland.

Wow.

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Disney-Villains-captain-hook-2508467-1280-1024.jpg

CinematicFusion

I just wonder what Cameron thinks of the deal in general. And I'm sure he's been aware they've been talking. Perhaps, this was what enabled Disney to strong arm him into agreeing to a two-attraction Pandora and not a three attracton land.

So much to ponder ...
Yeah...avatar land isn't as impressive anymore. I think people would be even more thrilled if they created the wookie planet from ROTS.
What would you rather have walking around animal kingdom...tall blue things or wookies?

CinematicFusion

So do they bring skywalker sound, ilm to DHS to recreate how the original trilogy was made...a behind the scene tour...maybe recreate the Hoth hanger scene to walk through.

1000s of possibilities with this move for the theme parks.

td1129

One thing to throw water on the droolfest ...

The thing is Disney will have to move quickly to capitalize on this from a parks perspective. ... They can't plan things for 6-8-10 years from now ... they need to pull a UNI and start building ASAP and go from there. They haven't shown they have the ability to turn around quickly and get a project moving (although there are MANY Star Wars and some Indy concepts that have just collected dust that may get looked at with new eyes). This isn't the Disney that buillt EPCOT Center from start to finish in three years. This is the Disney that takes five to build something as tiny and non-earthshaking as the Fantasyland 'expansion'.

Yeah, FLE is tiny. Get real dude.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom