News Disney begins selling cloth face masks featuring Disney characters

Hcalvert

I just chatted to someone and they are saying they will start processing them on June 22 and it could be another 2-3 weeks until they actually ship. So going by that, I will not receive it until after I have left for my trip.:mad:
I am now getting conflicting reports. I received a response to my email about when they are going to be shipped and that person says on June 22. I guess I will have to wait and see. 🤷‍♀️

Gillyanne

Has anyone cancelled their mask order? I made an order on a whim (and basically getting one of each pack for the family of 6) but that wasn't until estimated dates were for July and later (I think 15, 29 and Aug 05 between them all) In that time I've ended up buying other masks and don't know if we really need another 24 or however many of them.... I don't remember seeing an option to cancel the order online, but curious if I'd be able to if i called or emailed, or even cancel SOME of them (like take out certain packs but keep the others)

Hcalvert

Has anyone cancelled their mask order? I made an order on a whim (and basically getting one of each pack for the family of 6) but that wasn't until estimated dates were for July and later (I think 15, 29 and Aug 05 between them all) In that time I've ended up buying other masks and don't know if we really need another 24 or however many of them.... I don't remember seeing an option to cancel the order online, but curious if I'd be able to if i called or emailed, or even cancel SOME of them (like take out certain packs but keep the others)
They offered when I contacted them. I declined. Contact chat or call and I bet you can get them cancelled.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

how do you check your order status? I ordered some day 1 they were available and I THOUGHT it was supposed to be June 15th shipping

Hcalvert

how do you check your order status? I ordered some day 1 they were available and I THOUGHT it was supposed to be June 15th shipping
I emailed and chatted this week as I had June 15 availability date as well. They are telling me maybe June 22 shipping date. I cannot get a definite or clear answer. Maybe you will be able to.

Gillyanne

Doesn't seem the order status page shows any kind of estimate, I just remember the dates from product page when I ordered. They were somewhere in/around the description. as @Hcalvert mentioned, you could probably chat/email to follow up on your specific order estimate.

CaptainAmerica

Doesn't seem the order status page shows any kind of estimate, I just remember the dates from product page when I ordered. They were somewhere in/around the description. as @Hcalvert mentioned, you could probably chat/email to follow up on your specific order estimate.
It's very inconsistent too. Different sizes and patterns have very different dates.

Chi84

Premium Member
I know that no one has these masks yet, but does anyone have information on whether there is a metal strip or piping to mold the mask to your nose? Those work so much better with glasses.

SoFloMagic

I know that no one has these masks yet, but does anyone have information on whether there is a metal strip or piping to mold the mask to your nose? Those work so much better with glasses.
Unfortunately doesnt look like it, as there's no mention of metal in the description or materials list:
  • Front: polyester
  • Middle and Back: cotton
  • Binding: cotton/elastane
I did find a company in florida that makes metal nose pieces that you can sew on. Maybe worth a try?

Chi84

Premium Member
Unfortunately doesnt look like it, as there's no mention of metal in the description or materials list:
  • Front: polyester
  • Middle and Back: cotton
  • Binding: cotton/elastane
I did find a company in florida that makes metal nose pieces that you can sew on. Maybe worth a try?
Thanks that’s what I thought. I was able to find some masks with the metal strip on another site. Don’t know how good they’ll be.

Last edited:

RememberWhen

I just received an email that mine have shipped - it initially went to my spam folder.
Safe to assume you bought them the moment they went up? We hesitated and didn’t buy until later the first day. Then I think placed a second order the next day. Who knows when those will arrive...

Figment82

Safe to assume you bought them the moment they went up? We hesitated and didn’t buy until later the first day. Then I think placed a second order the next day. Who knows when those will arrive...

I just checked my original confirmation email, and it was around 11am. I know it was at least a few hours from when they went on sale, as we debated on getting them and had difficulty in loading the product pages. Hopefully yours will be on the way soon!

Hcalvert

I just checked my original confirmation email, and it was around 11am. I know it was at least a few hours from when they went on sale, as we debated on getting them and had difficulty in loading the product pages. Hopefully yours will be on the way soon!
I ordered before 1pm the same day, so maybe it will be shipping soon. Which design(s) did you buy?

Hcalvert

Hopefully, I get mine soon. Normally I would not care if I wasn't on a deadline to receive them. I ordered a large Star Wars set and a medium PIXAR set. I cannot even log into my account right now. I keep getting "bad request" notifications. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom