Disney baby names

Dwarful

There are a lot of Jasmines out there. It is a very pretty name though. I graduated high school in a class of 700 and there were four of us girls with sitting next to each other..we all had the same first name and our last names all began with S. Its funny because its an old fashioned name and our parents all thought they were original.
I am seeing in our area a lot of 'old names' coming back. But I do love many that are posted here. We have two girls and didn't use any Disney names.

piglet1234

I wanted Brier-Rose.. or Aurora (I know both are sleeping beauty.. and I not even the biggest fan.. I just like the names) for my daughter...

But they where quickly vetoed by my husband. Oh well.. We went with Lily.

PintoColvig

I know a family that had twins--a boy and a girl--and they named them Eric and Ariel. No kidding. They let the older sibling--who was constantly watching the Little Mermaid--come up with the names.

LostNametag

I made a whole list once, I'll have to find it to get all of them. They're all pretty extreme names:
Castle
Wish
Magic
Sparkle
Twinkle
O'Malley
Star
Madeline Grace Magic (MGM)

Those are all I can think of for now. I dont know if I'd really name my child any of those or not. ;)

disneyliv85

We named our daughter Isabelle and call her Belle. Both my husband and I like Beauty and the Beast. My husband would love to name our son Gaston but that's going a bit too far in my book. Maybe our next dog will be Gaston :p

Buried20KLeague

We have a 17 week old DD that we wanted to give a unique Disney name... But something that wasn't obnoxious, and maybe had an obscure parks tie-in.

So...

We named her Kinley.

Bonus points for anyone who knows where that came from. :king:

lynz

how about Merryweather?! :lol:

No on a serious note, Belle's a lovely name for a girl, as is Jasmine! Quite like Giselle, Nala, and Aurora too.

I like Jack or Sebastian for a boy.

WhatJaneSays

I have a good friend that had triplet girls ... yes triplets! They are 4-years-old now and at the time she had wanted to name them April, May and June after Daisy's nieces. They opted to use those as middle names instead

The girls names are:

Alice April
Dorothy May
Wendy June

... and yes their bedroom and playroom is covered with Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of OZ and Peter Pan stuff.

BuddhasHomeGirl

When I was pregnant with my youngest (9 years ago lol) I was going to name him ARIEL if he was a girl because my kids all have red hair and I thought that would be absolutely adorable....but, we have an Austin. :lol:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
These are stretches b/c everyone knows I am a Disney nut so if I had totally obvious names, I would never hear the end of it. So ... I'm tricky and here is what I hope for:

Kaitlin Marie (Marie - obvious - but KM, is MK backwards)

Ella Colleen - Ella with a C at the begining can be C Ella - or Cinderella.

Mouse_Trap

We have a 17 week old DD that we wanted to give a unique Disney name... But something that wasn't obnoxious, and maybe had an obscure parks tie-in.

So...

We named her Kinley.

Bonus points for anyone who knows where that came from. :king:

Bump from the past having seen this thread linked in a current topic....

Names after the bottled water sold by Coca-Cola in certain European and Asian countries by any chance? I'm guessing it was available at some point in Club Cool?
Out of interest, have you ever told her the reason for her name and why?

Buried20KLeague

Bump from the past having seen this thread linked in a current topic....

Names after the bottled water sold by Coca-Cola in certain European and Asian countries by any chance? I'm guessing it was available at some point in Club Cool?
Out of interest, have you ever told her the reason for her name and why?

Whoa. Whiplash from the bump!!

She absolutely knows where her name came from and LOVES it. She's 6 now, and on every trip, she takes a picture at club cool next to the Kinley dispenser.

That is, until our trip last month where we found out Kinley had been swapped out for another flavor. :(. She was upset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom