Disney and Universal working on Marvel deal for Florida?

ProfSavage

Yeah and Comcast constantly drops the HD signal when its in the 800s. Horrible customer service. Cable dropping intermittently when there's a runner on and two outs and the ball is hit to the gap....

But Hey, The Flyers just hired a new head coach for the Comcast-Owned Philadelphia Flyers and signed that winger from the KHL.

That's why I dropped satellite/cable and went with fiber optic...

PhotoDave219

Oh and you do realize that the Marvel characters are "Disney" Characters now right? The same way Princess Leia is a Disney Princess now? Maybe someone would like to explain why Universal is going to spend their money, and eat up land at in their park, to promote their competitions product? Are they going to build a Mickey Mouse Toon-Town as well?

Because thats what the contract is going to say they're going to do.

This is simply about money. And in this equation everyone makes oodles of money.

Just poor one out for my Pal Mickey, an elephant sat on his house and now the poor guy is Homeless.

ProfSavage

I think we should start a three page debate on the merits of FiOS vs Xfinity Cable vs Dish.

Dish is a horrible choice for Florida due to horrible thunderstorms blocking the signal - EVERY DAY.

And it's super expensive... we had Dish when we lived in Florida, then went with DirecTV here in GA... but it was becoming cost prohibitive. The fiber service I have is cheaper for internet and cable COMBINED than just having satellite. Who knew?

PhotoDave219

And it's super expensive... we had Dish when we lived in Florida, then went with DirecTV here in GA... but it was becoming cost prohibitive. The fiber service I have is cheaper for internet and cable COMBINED than just having satellite. Who knew?

Cheaper for Internet and Cable combined? How is that possible? Usually these places are rather Disneylike at squeezing every last dollar out of you?

ProfSavage

Dont ask questions!? Thats the Comcast customer service model!

60915255.jpg

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Make it three, I know everything logical points to Marvell staying at Universal but I feel something is going to happen in the next 3 to 5 years. I know that there is nothing to back this up, still my gut tells me I am right on this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom