Disney After Hours was great!

NickMaio

Instead of increasing capacity Disney is now charging extra for park exclusivity? They recognize that park capacity is a real issue and find a way to monetize it instead of fix it for guest who are already spending large sums of money to visit during regular hours. Very smart business decision to "turn lemons into lemonade," but horrible for the consumer overall. I have no problem with people paying for this as I can see why it is appealing and marketable, but I will not be supporting it.
You totally nailed it. I have been ferling the same way since Magic Hours have been seriously pulled back. Along with regular park hours. 10pm summer close at the MK is ridiculous.

jloucks

Instead of increasing capacity Disney is now charging extra for park exclusivity? They recognize that park capacity is a real issue and find a way to monetize it instead of fix it for guest who are already spending large sums of money to visit during regular hours. Very smart business decision to "turn lemons into lemonade," but horrible for the consumer overall. I have no problem with people paying for this as I can see why it is appealing and marketable, but I will not be supporting it.
There is no fix for this issue except price adjustment. That is the only thing that will currently affect demand. Supply will not do the trick with global demand playing a bigger and bigger part of the equation. All that stops them is price.

You could double the number of gates and you would still have the same crowding issues.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Are tickets required for kids under 3 for this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom