Disney After Hours was great!

DisneyFreak

I’ll admit I was cynical, but after going last night it was great! No wait for any ride and was able to stay on virtually every ride we wanted to go again. You could easily do every ride in the MK during those three hours! We’d definitely do it again!

What's the cost for this?

crxbrett

I wish they had done it last year when I was there in late August. I would totally do it!

Is every attraction open?

Oddysey

Instead of increasing capacity Disney is now charging extra for park exclusivity? They recognize that park capacity is a real issue and find a way to monetize it instead of fix it for guest who are already spending large sums of money to visit during regular hours. Very smart business decision to "turn lemons into lemonade," but horrible for the consumer overall. I have no problem with people paying for this as I can see why it is appealing and marketable, but I will not be supporting it.

durangojim

Original Poster
index.php

Rumrunner

I’ll admit I was cynical, but after going last night it was great! No wait for any ride and was able to stay on virtually every ride we wanted to go again. You could easily do every ride in the MK during those three hours! We’d definitely do it again!
A family of six would have to pay $714. Kind of leaves out people with kids. I am sure it is a good deal for those that can afford it. For those of you that can't just hope you are not chased from the park at 6:30. Would hate to pay for a regular ticket on those days.

HwdStudio

It’s the best! I’ve done it 3 times and can’t wait to do it again. I too was cynical but after that first time I was hooked. I might have ridden Dumbo 12 times in a row without getting off! Glad you enjoyed it as much as we do!

LUVofDIS

A family of six would have to pay $714. Kind of leaves out people with kids. I am sure it is a good deal for those that can afford it. For those of you that can't just hope you are not chased from the park at 6:30. Would hate to pay for a regular ticket on those days.

This is an interesting statement, I wonder if Disney, in the back of their mind, was targeting Adults or maybe family's of three. When people do the after hours party are there a lot less kids than say the Christmas of Halloween Parties?

durangojim

Original Poster
People are allowed to stay until 10

durangojim

Original Poster
This is an interesting statement, I wonder if Disney, in the back of their mind, was targeting Adults or maybe family's of three. When people do the after hours party are there a lot less kids than say the Christmas of Halloween Parties?
Smart thing for a family to do would be buy one day less of a ticket and spend that day at a water park or someplace in Orlando and then visit MK that night and do everything. They let you in at 7 so you get a good 6 hours plus I believe you can make fast passes up to 10pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom