Disney After Hours BOO BASH

mguimond1990

Is it entirely possible that these weren’t sold at 100% “after hours capacity” because of restrictions? I know a few pages back someone shared a screenshot of a conversation with a CM saying they reopened the dates due to COVID capacity. I’m not sure I believe it, but it could be possible I suppose. 🤷🏼‍♂️

JohnD

October 5th has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

August - 10, 17
October - 5, 31

I figured the 5th would sell out again soon so that’s why I grabbed a ticket as soon as it became re-available. It’s probably picking up people staying over from the 50th anniversary, like me.

Casper Gutman

Ripped off is more like it.
Wait... HHN is a rip-off? I mean, it's gone up in price, but it still seems like a decent value and almost unimaginably more worthwhile then anything DIsney offers. The extent of the event, compared to anything Disney does after-hours, is massive. I get that some people might not care for the more scare-oriented approach, but objectively, HHN makes Disney's efforts look much worse.

Maybe I misunderstood.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wait... HHN is a rip-off? I mean, it's gone up in price, but it still seems like a decent value and almost unimaginably more worthwhile then anything DIsney offers. The extent of the event, compared to anything Disney does after-hours, is massive. I get that some people might not care for the more scare-oriented approach, but objectively, HHN makes Disney's efforts look much worse.

Maybe I misunderstood.
I’m gonna guess they were talking about “Mickey’s I WANT IT!!! spooktacular”…

pdude81

Has anyone heard rumblings about a similar event for DL/DCA later this year? I'm likely to be out there for Halloween and hoping for something. Especially if I can use this party for a ticket one day to extend a 5 day hopper.

Wendy Pleakley

Yes, I'm going to say I told you so (people insisting this was strictly limited capacity). 😂

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one knows what the original capacity was or what they increased it to?

I understand why people are concerned when they hear about more tickets being sold to an event whose sole selling point is low crowds, but we have no idea to what degree things have changed.

Parker in NYC

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one knows what the original capacity was or what they increased it to?

I understand why people are concerned when they hear about more tickets being sold to an event whose sole selling point is low crowds, but we have no idea to what degree things have changed.
Hands for those who hold little accountability for Disney based on recent history?

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Timmay

Maybe I misunderstood.
I wasn’t comparing it to anything Disney has to offer. It’s a rip off, especially when compared to quality haunts you find today most anywhere that don’t rush you through like cattle and give you zero time to enjoy it. HHN was something I had wanted to do for years and years. Finally got to experience it in 2019 and I felt there was no ROI.

Touchdown

I wasn’t comparing it to anything Disney has to offer. It’s a rip off, especially when compared to quality haunts you find today most anywhere that don’t rush you through like cattle and give you zero time to enjoy it. HHN was something I had wanted to do for years and years. Finally got to experience it in 2019 and I felt there was no ROI.
It’s certainly different then other theme park haunts but the sets and costume/makeup makes up the conga line style, at least in Orlando. It is that weakness that causes me to be unable to pick HHN over Knotts (they are tied currently.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom