Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I am trying to decided if I want to splurge on Boo Bash. I know for sure my family wants to attend the Christmas event this year! That I will have no problem splurging on haha. Does anyone know when tickets may go on sale for Christmas? If and when a event gets announced?
Seems to be some disagreement among the insiders here on whether Christmas is going to be full speed ahead with Very Merry or another after hours event.

In the past has anyone experience a situation where you purchased tickets to a After Hours event in advance and something came up and you were not able to attend? Will Disney let you cancel for a refund, gift card or let you pick another night if its available? Should another night Not be available, what would happen then? I do understand Disney's posted policy on no refunds. I was wondering how true that really is though? If memory serves me right many years ago for one of the Party nights they let me switch to a different night. Don't quote me on that. Now a days things might be very different.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
In the past has anyone experience a situation where you purchased tickets to a After Hours event in advance and something came up and you were not able to attend? Will Disney let you cancel for a refund, gift card or let you pick another night if its available? Should another night Not be available, what would happen then? I do understand Disney's posted policy on no refunds. I was wondering how true that really is though? If memory serves me right many years ago for one of the Party nights they let me switch to a different night. Don't quote me on that. Now a days things might be very different.
We were able to switch MNSSHP parties in 2019 when on the night we were originally going to attend my dd did not feel well. I was able to go to guest services and they let us switch to a different night. I did have to pay the difference because the new night was more expensive.

We were able to switch MNSSHP parties in 2019 when on the night we were originally going to attend my dd did not feel well. I was able to go to guest services and they let us switch to a different night. I did have to pay the difference because the new night was more expensive.

Thank you. I do wonder if the After Hours events would be handled in the say way? Of course its best to have a solid plan in place before purchasing any tickets but as we all know and I would hope Disney to that things unexpectedly come up.

ilovetotravel1977

I'll hijack your question @SpectroMickey85.

I am Canadian and have a tripped planned for Nov/Dec. If I buy tickets for whatever they are holding for Christmas, and the border/travel restrictions are still in place (god help us if they are!), could Disney be a saint and refund my tickets?

mergatroid

My dad had purchased a dinning package that featured a meal followed by reserved seating for Fantasmic a few years back. On the day of the reservation was a storm due that evening so he rang to cancel and secured a full refund.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thank you. I do wonder if the After Hours events would be handled in the say way? Of course its best to have a solid plan in place before purchasing any tickets but as we all know and I would hope Disney to that things unexpectedly come up.
When I purchased my Boo Bash tickets today the cm on the phone told me I could change dates if I needed to but would need to pay the difference. He did also tell me they were non refundable. ETA- He did tell me I could only switch dates if there were tickets still available for the night I was switching to.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Reminder - the advance purchase window (resort guests) closes tonight and remaining tickets go on sale tomorrow (can be purchased on-line).

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 8.28.01 PM.png

Mr. Moderate

I finally was able to get into the special event section as the site was busy and put me in a holding pattern. For 4 tickets on October 15th, it was $719.96 and that's just too much, especially for what you get. I was thinking of doing it if the price was reasonable, but that's not to be had. I'm sorry Disney, your naked greed is showing.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

JohnD

More dates sold out and more dates are added for Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom as general sales begin​

Well, I was thinking about going October 5 but was beginning to second guess this morning before tickets go on sale. (My 50th anniversary plans have me staying off-site at Marriot Springhill Suites Flamingo Island). Looks like resort guests made the decision for me. Oh well. Additional money saved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom