Disney After Hours BOO BASH

homerdance

Indeed. If "hundreds of thousands' is, at minimum, 200k; then with 23 dates, they've already sold 8.7k tickets per night on average.

At 300k sold, that's 13k per night already.
How many on-site guests are there? 40,000 rooms (ish) minus those not open with 4 people per room is 160,000 tickets.

Unless there is some eBay market I don’t know about the math just doesn’t work.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I can’t imagine that when fireworks, parades, and live entertainment all return to normal operations (which I suspect will happen by the end of the calendar year at the latest) they’ll be able to offer an after hours event with cavalcades and nothing more.

jt04

I can’t imagine that when fireworks, parades, and live entertainment all return to normal operations (which I suspect will happen by the end of the calendar year at the latest) they’ll be able to offer an after hours event with cavalcades and nothing more.

No. They want to expand the offerings by all indications. Similar to Epcot's Festivals.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I think he was agreeing with you that the regular parties will be back since they are expanding their entertainment back to pre pandemic levels.
Ok, thanks. That’s what I thought. In that case, I agree. If they can sell tickets having the parties 4-5 nights a week from august until Halloween, they’ll do it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
WRT: Party Nights.

Remember, once upon a time, the Fall was "dead." Parks closed early.

To capitalize (literally) on the dead time, especially the nights for which the park was not scheduled to be open, Disney started the Party Nights to draw guests from the peak times (which used to be the Summer) to get them to come to the Fall.

Now... The Fall is a peak time thanks to the Party Nights (and the Festivals and to DHS and DAK being 'full day' parks). With so many people now attending in the Fall, the parks during the day are full, and all those people grouse that they're being forced to leave the MK early because of the Party Nights.

Well, if it wasn't for the Party Nights, the season would be 'dead' and the MK would be closing early.

It's a Catch-22.

The pandemic and 50th pause in Party Nights provides WDW with a clean slate to decide to reconfigure things, if they want.

jt04

Oh and disney extending party nights ALL THE WAY INTO AUGUST

July and June too with a different theme is possible. Maybe even at a different park. They are wasting DAK by not offering more. My opinion of course. You pretty much can't experience Pandora at night as it currently stands.

But this might have more to do with a labor shortage and is temporary. Hope so.

I am trying to decided if I want to splurge on Boo Bash. I know for sure my family wants to attend the Christmas event this year! That I will have no problem splurging on haha. Does anyone know when tickets may go on sale for Christmas? If and when a event gets announced?

Dad 2 M & M

July and June too with a different theme is possible. Maybe even at a different park. They are wasting DAK by not offering more. My opinion of course. You pretty much can't experience Pandora at night as it currently stands.

But this might have more to do with a labor shortage and is temporary. Hope so.
Pandora at night......can't wait til that is available again.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom