Disney 23... it's a magazine!!!

disneytopdog

$16.95!!!!!.....I will stick with "Celebrations Magazine" and hopefully find the "23" book at Half Price Books in about a year or two.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Disney is off their rocker if they think I am interested in paying $16 an issue for a magazine. This is especially hard for me to say since I am a bit of an addict when it comes to Disney magazines. This is one Disney publication that is just not in my budget. :shrug: I need that $16 to put gas in my car.

devoy1701

Disney is off their rocker if they think I am interested in paying $16 an issue for a magazine. This is especially hard for me to say since I am a bit of an addict when it comes to Disney magazines. This is one Disney publication that is just not in my budget. :shrug: I need that $16 to put gas in my car.

its a quarterly issue though...so it's only $64 a year...that's not horrible for a high quality magazine...

The only thing that isn't so good for this publication is that all the true WDW fans already get Celebrations which despite their shipping problem is a very high quality magazine for less than half the price per issue.

Nevertheless...I'll pick up the first issue of Disney twenty-three...if it doesn't blow Celebrations out of the water with content and for the fact that it's published by Disney, then it'll be the only issue I pick up.

Can you get these at the park or can you order online?

disneytopdog

If they release it 4 times a year like "Disney Magazine" that would be a $67.80 dollar for a subscription. If they give you a 25% discount(one free copy) for subscribing. That brings it to $50.85. Thats the price of "National Geographic" for 2 years.

devoy1701

If they release it 4 times a year like "Disney Magazine" that would be a $67.80 dollar for a subscription. If they give you a 25% discount(one free copy) for subscribing. That brings it to $50.85. Thats the price of "National Geographic" for 2 years.

well you go and be entertained by your two years of National Geographic.

I didn't even know that was still in publication.

radiohost

Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait......$16????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And they wonder why the "Disney Magazine" went out of business...

Radiohost:cool:

agent86

its a quarterly issue though...so it's only $64 a year...that's not horrible for a high quality magazine...

So it's "worth it" because it only comes out quarterly? How does that make any logical sense?? Whether it comes out quarterly or monthly, $16 PER ISSUE is still ridiculous isn't it? :hammer:

sceavis

There is got to be more to this then Just a magazine. Plus newsstand price is more the if you subscribe.I guess we will all know in a few hours

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom