News Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Announced for Play Disney Parks Mobile App at Epcot

ToTBellHop

You guys silenced him! 😲
1671111016813.gif

Fear

Oh good! It must have been the video I saw it just showed them talking with text but no voices...

Yup, that's the Other Site for you. Unsure if they were given instructions to not publish audio ahead of launch, but there's an equal possibility that they simply didn't know there was audio.

I was wondering the same. He didn't have anything to say on Te Fiti, or DuckTales.

Neither of these new attractions has anything notable to say about the floors yet.

ToTBellHop

Yup, that's the Other Site for you. Unsure if they were given instructions to not publish audio ahead of launch, but there's an equal possibility that they simply didn't know there was audio.

Neither of these new attractions has anything notable to say about the floors yet.
It is surprising that his socials have been silent for a month. Nothing about the new Beacons of Light holiday show? He’s written about those previously.

Maybe the interns who wrote his posts were thrown out with Chapek’s bath water.

dreday3

Maybe everyone who does this or knows about it should probably add spoilers if talking about the actual missions? We want to do it with no advantages! :D

Unless the whole thread will be spoilers, then I'll just avoid.

ToTBellHop

Maybe everyone who does this or knows about it should probably add spoilers if talking about the actual missions? We want to do it with no advantages! :D

Unless the whole thread will be spoilers, then I'll just avoid.
From what I can tell, if you did the Agent P version, these missions are largely unchanged.

EPCOT-O.G.

I was wondering the same. He didn't have anything to say on Te Fiti, or DuckTales.
I don't want to infer too much. But, to go from someone who posted at least once a week, often twice a week, on things ranging from the frivolous to historic, the sudden silence - in the midst of a big changeover in the corporate structure - is interesting to note. I also feel he gained his profile during the Bob C. era, and may be viewed as a Bob C. guy. Couple that with the current eyesore state of EPCOT, and the cancellation of the Celebration multi-story platform (which I heard was a Bob I. project) and you can see why he might want to keep a comparatively low profile right now.

ToTBellHop

The one slight disappointment is that it appears that there are no new effects/missions, just the reskinned one (compared to the KP/Agent P switchover which added quite a few new effects.

Although, credit where due, the new storylines feel somewhat better connected/more natural than the Agent P ones.
Yes, the Agent P ones felt forced. The presence of so many villains in the Duck Tales universe helps.

MrPromey

Is there an in-universe explanation why Donald is being chased by a human statuette when humans don't exist in the Ducktales universe (unless if it's a season 3 thing, I didn't watch it tbh)?

Probably the same one that explains why humans on are on these missions making all this stuff happen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom