News Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Announced for Play Disney Parks Mobile App at Epcot

Disney Analyst

Advertisement
So many announcements

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Premium Member
They were announced by Chapek, Imagineers and others at a media event tonight all as part of the opening for Rise of the Resistance.
That makes more sense. I watched the livestream of the processional, and they were also announced afterwards—thankfully not by Chapek that time.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Funny thing... I had just started playing the Agent P version this week. I didn't realize it had so many fun SFX and secret animatronics. And that's just inside the Mexico pavilion.
That's the only place I played it (because heat), and I agree. It was a fun experience! I was pleasantly surprised.

The neat thing about this attraction is they really just have to take the same locations and unscrew the P&F statues and replace em with ducktales. It's honestly a genius idea.

Joeamc

I'd disagree! - I love P&F and think the secret agent theme was great for this game. But I also like Ducktales and P&F has been off the air for a while now, so change is probably due.
My son is 14 now, but a few years back when he was around 8-10 he was a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb. It was great! We had so much fun!! We will enjoy ducktales also (Never too old!!). lol.

Top Bottom