News Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Announced for Play Disney Parks Mobile App at Epcot

Disney Maddux

Definitely surprising. This would have been an ideal pandemic addition.
Part me of is still convinced this was silently cancelled, then with Cosmic Rewind's long wait times, they realized people need something to do while waiting, so they revived this (plus it gets them to maybe buy food and drinks around the countries).

Fear

There have been some scenes on Twitter, too. Fully voice acted, good animation. Would like to know if they got BD Wong back for his character. Looks to reuse a lot of gags from Agent P but with some remade statuettes for the physical effects.

This...is something I really, really want to do.

Also, I think this puts Allison Janney into three WDW attractions, two of which are in EPCOT.

Sharon&Susan

There have been some scenes on Twitter, too. Fully voice acted, good animation. Would like to know if they got BD Wong back for his character. Looks to reuse a lot of gags from Agent P but with some remade statuettes for the physical effects.

This...is something I really, really want to do.

Also, I think this puts Allison Janney into three WDW attractions, two of which are in EPCOT.
Is there an in-universe explanation why Donald is being chased by a human statuette when humans don't exist in the Ducktales universe (unless if it's a season 3 thing, I didn't watch it tbh)?

WorldExplorer

Is there an in-universe explanation why Donald is being chased by a human statuette when humans don't exist in the Ducktales universe (unless if it's a season 3 thing, I didn't watch it tbh)?
According to Dinoland and it's radio announcer, Duckburg is within driving distance of human-filled Florida.

In other words, I don't think they're paying particularly close attention to that kind of thing.

Cmdr_Crimson

According to Dinoland and it's radio announcer, Duckburg is within driving distance of human-filled Florida.

In other words, I don't think they're paying particularly close attention to that kind of thing.
And Kermit's family swamp is right behind the resort as Kermit mentions it The Muppets at WDW..

Cmdr_Crimson

After seeing a few videos..Only downside to this, no voices done by the actors of the show..After all that time you'd thought they would have done recordings.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Also let's not forget the best gag in the entire show

Callback!

1671043721203.png

(Fantasia 2000, Pomp and Circumstance)

brb1006

Humans only appeared once in the DuckTales reboot. It was from one of the wishes Gene the Genie granted in the Season 3 episode "Quack Pack!".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom