Dinosaur has seen better days

Movielover

But Disney live action??? Not a great track record
The bar is set really high here...

1661343849396.png

Kamikaze

Disney makes very bad live action movies. That is a fact. Take out the MCU/Star Wars, and look at the '90-2000s and it's a graveyard of terrible.
So then made is more accurate, no? Your statement is 'they made bad movies 20-30 years ago, so if you ignore everything they've done since then, they don't make anything good'.

DCLcruiser

So then made is more accurate, no? Your statement is 'they made bad movies 20-30 years ago, so if you ignore everything they've done since then, they don't make anything good'.
Which good live action movie did they make recently that wasn’t MCU/StarWars?

DCLcruiser

Are you counting the live action remakes of the animated films?
Pirates? Saving Mr Banks? Togo? Noelle (because Anna Kendrick)?
Pirates was good. Saving Mr. Banks was forgettable. Togo? Who? Noelle is fun for a Christmas movie but certainly not a future classic.

If you look at the whole pantheon of live action movies, Disney has not done well. It is known.

I am not saying all are bad, but of the major studios, they have a lot of lame live action moves. Hell, I actually liked John Carter, a lot.

Kamikaze

Pirates was good. Saving Mr. Banks was forgettable. Togo? Who? Noelle is fun for a Christmas movie but certainly not a future classic.

If you look at the whole pantheon of live action movies, Disney has not done well. It is known.

I am not saying all are bad, but of the major studios, they have a lot of lame live action moves. Hell, I actually liked John Carter, a lot.
Go watch Togo. Its actually really good.

John Carter was screwed. Read the story about that.

And you're ignoring 5 SW movies, all the remakes, and what 25 MCU movies? Then saying 'they can't do live action'. Thats just silly.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Well, we'll see how Disney's live action movies are when they remake Dinosaur in 2025... as a live action film.

Oh, wait... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom