Dinosaur has seen better days

In the Parks
No
1661916331254.png

What's up with this attached to the back of some of the Time Rovers?

Movielover

After some digging, I found on the site that shall not be named that these were originally installed in 2019, and they thought they were cameras. They must’ve disappeared becahse I haven’t seen these anytime recently. Who knows what they are for
Were they installed on all EMV's or just 1? Because it may have just been on one and they are using that EMV in leu of others due to maintenance/capacity reasons.

Meeko77

Thanks! Those AA's are huge and most of them have incredible movement when fully refurbished. Just wish they would get the love they deserve.
I rode yesterday, and the Chase Carno definitely didn't move forward. :( I hadn't been on the ride since before the pandemic, so I was glad to go on it regardless. Did notice they should invest in a Swiffer for the queue - so much dust at the top on all the wires and cables. :(

Attachments

• IMG_5982.jpeg
    IMG_5982.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 82

Cmdr_Crimson

I rode yesterday, and the Chase Carno definitely didn't move forward. :( I hadn't been on the ride since before the pandemic, so I was glad to go on it regardless. Did notice they should invest in a Swiffer for the queue - so much dust at the top on all the wires and cables. :(
Well, it is a museum your guaranteed to see dust and cobwebs in museums...😉

SNS

I haven't read through the topic to see if it has been mentioned but unfortunately it isn't just Disney. I have often seen it commented that on the old videos of Jurassic Park at Universal Studios the animatronics were so much better before years of neglect and effects that break and are never fixed.

Cmdr_Crimson

I haven't read through the topic to see if it has been mentioned but unfortunately it isn't just Disney. I have often seen it commented that on the old videos of Jurassic Park at Universal Studios the animatronics were so much better before years of neglect and effects that break and are never fixed.
Yep pretty much..

UNCgolf

Yep. They sacrificed the River Adventure redo for Velocicoaster. That was almost certainly the right choice. But the River Adventure definitely needs some love.

River Adventure is my favorite ride at IoA (maybe Universal as a whole) so I wish they spent the money there instead!

Except I don't want it to change to Jurassic World and it almost certainly would have, so maybe not.

Epcot82Guy

River Adventure is my favorite ride at IoA (maybe Universal as a whole) so I wish they spent the money there instead!

Except I don't want it to change to Jurassic World and it almost certainly would have, so maybe not.

Yes. I think you and I just differ there from previous conversations on here. My hope is, with the success UO is seeing, they will refurb River Adventure, leaving the story as is. Having different versions on each coast is a plus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom