Dinosaur has seen better days

tnemgif

Dinosaur was in good shape last week first thing in the morning , can’t speak for later In the day.
Looked like crap a few days ago. A few static dinos. Bug was a mess too. No Hopper and Flik was static.

My bike on Avatar was also not working well. The ‘breathing’ was just roughly slapping my calf/thigh, haha.

seabreezept813

Looked like crap a few days ago. A few static dinos. Bug was a mess too. No Hopper and Flik was static.

My bike on Avatar was also not working well. The ‘breathing’ was just roughly slapping my calf/thigh, haha.
No problem with Bug, but I also thought the breathing was different than my trip a few years ago. Splash was in the saddest state of any of the rides we did on our trip.

Sorcerer Mickey

So Disney got the rights to another character at Universal Studios that actually makes sense as a a Dinoland overhaul idea. Assuming that using the Merian C. Cooper Estate's King Kong doesn't conflict with anything theme park rights wise.

"The series will explore the mythology of King Kong’s origin story..."

Once upon a time, a daddy gorilla and a mommy gorilla loved each other very much....

UNCgolf

So Disney got the rights to another character at Universal Studios that actually makes sense as a a Dinoland overhaul idea. Assuming that using the Merian C. Cooper Estate's King Kong doesn't conflict with anything theme park rights wise.

I can't imagine they'd want to build a King Kong attraction or area when Universal already has one.

JoeCamel

I can't imagine they'd want to build a King Kong attraction or area when Universal already has one.
I can't imagine they can come up with a way to use this in any significant way, looks like a half attempt to play on the monkey without really playing with the monkey. Maybe Zach can come up with something.....

FigmentJedi

I can't imagine they can come up with a way to use this in any significant way, looks like a half attempt to play on the monkey without really playing with the monkey. Maybe Zach can come up with something.....
While King Kong's legal rights are a tangled up mess and the original novelization being public domain has only thrown even more of a wrench into it, Cooper's Kong is one of the few that can legally be called King Kong, while Legendary's Kong by your logic is the one that's a half attempt to play on the monkey without really playing with the monkey.

JoeCamel

While King Kong's legal rights are a tangled up mess and the original novelization being public domain has only thrown even more of a wrench into it, Cooper's Kong is one of the few that can legally be called King Kong, while Legendary's Kong by your logic is the one that's a half attempt to play on the monkey without really playing with the monkey.
But Disney live action?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom