Dinosaur has seen better days

peter11435

Get rid of the bad movie overlay, remove the terrible pre-show, add an on-ride soundtrack, create the original concept for the big area like Indy. Light the place up more. Add more Dinos of interest.

Has a lot of unfulfilled potential.

Animal Kingdom needs more rides.

Not attractions. Rides rides rides!
Very little was changed besides the name to tie it into the movie

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
At this point change it back to CTE. Nobody even remembers the movie tie in at this point.
There’s no need. Movie or not, it stands fine on its own (when everything is working).

It’s easier for the park guest to remember “dinosaur” or “the dinosaur ride” rather than “countdown to extinction.” 🤷🏻‍♂️ (Also the soundtrack playing in the area is so good)

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Disney needs a great dinosaur e attraction very kid goes through a fascination with dinosaurs. Like so much of Disney these days too much is in bad shape. Bob will build just enough new stuff to keep the masses happy and milk the old rides for every penny without up keep.
I agree but I wouldn’t be opposed to toning it down a little. In car movement and scare factor. Easier on kids.

Dear Prudence

this isn't just dinosaur, it's how the whole resort is. Splash Mountain is in horrendous condition, the jumping water scene is basically entirely unfunctional. This is a result of a lot of the electrician maintenance just not returning. Most of the staff that maintains the electronics never returned since the pandemic began.
NGL, this just seems...dangerous

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I agree but I wouldn’t be opposed to toning it down a little. In car movement and scare factor. Easier on kids.
I disagree. It’s a great thrill ride. Let the kids ride triceratops spin and go to the boneyard. Make another tame ride. Leave dinosaur as is (but in good condition). This version of the ride IS the toned down version already.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes.....?
LCq8.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom