Dinning Plan!

Ind.Firefighter

So these are the places I think that I am going to make reservations at to eat when I am down at Dinsey in May for my Honeymoon. Let me know what you guys think of my choices....I know there are so many and its hard to choose.

1. Le Cellier Stakehouse
  2. A Buffett w/ Character @ Crystal Palace
  3. Tusker House
  4. Rose & Crown Pub
  5. Chip N Dales
  6. Liberty Tree Tavern
  7. Teppan Edo
I am doing the dinning plan so thats why I am going with these. But if anyone has ideas on good places for lunch with the quick service dinning opt. feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Sean

WDWmazprty

So these are the places I think that I am going to make reservations at to eat when I am down at Dinsey in May for my Honeymoon. Let me know what you guys think of my choices....I know there are so many and its hard to choose.

1. Le Cellier Stakehouse
  3. Tusker House
  4. Rose & Crown Pub
  5. Chip N Dales
  6. Liberty Tree Tavern
  7. Teppan Edo
I am doing the dinning plan so thats why I am going with these. But if anyone has ideas on good places for lunch with the quick service dinning opt. feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Sean

They all look like good choices. As far as QS goes, you have to go to Flame Tree in AK.

Upvote 0

lbrad

1. Le Cellier Stakehouse
  3. Tusker House
  4. Rose & Crown Pub
  5. Chip N Dales
  6. Liberty Tree Tavern
  7. Teppan Edo

Thanks,
Sean

Sounds great! What/Where is Chip N Dales???
I have eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern a few times...when they had characters....I wouldn't go now since they no longer have characters. How about Tony's Town Square (Italian)?? Or Cinderella's Castle ?? Romantic & gorgeous...so I've heard

Have a great trip:wave:

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Is Chip'n'Dales The Garden Grill? I may be in the minority on this one, but there are so many better places to eat at when visiting Epcot. For example, the Coral Reef. That is a very special experience.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

1. Le Cellier Stakehouse
  3. Tusker House
  4. Rose & Crown Pub
  5. Chip N Dales
  6. Liberty Tree Tavern
  7. Teppan Edo

Thanks,
Sean

For quick service - the DH and I like Casey's, El Pirate, Sommerfest, Yak and Yeti, and Pizza Planet. :slurp:

For the honeymoon - I would definitely try to do Chef Mickey's and of course - Cinderella's Round Table. I would do either of these rather then #5 - Chip and Dales is actually the Garden Grill and i've heard hit or miss things about it - more miss then hit. If you are looking for another Epcot - you can try Les Chefs - that is romantic! Good for a honeymoon!

Upvote 0

gettingsmaller

Another yummy counter service is downtown. Wolfgang Puck Express. It was delicious
I agree. You have to go to Downtown Disney to get it, but Wolfgang Puck Express is the best counter service in all of WDW, as far as I know (of course, I haven't had EVERYTHING).

As I once said to someone else, I felt like this:
WolfgangPE: "Hello, thank you for your business. What can we make fresh for you today?"
CS inside a park: "We've got you where we want you. What mass-produced food would you like to pay too much for today?"

My kids are picky and always want pizza without sauce. We could get that at Wolfgang PE--something we couldn't even get at a TS place inside the parks.

One more thing: f you like meat, consider Ohana at the Polynesian for one of your dinners. You can take the monorail from the MK. So, it's especially easy to get there from MK...

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

1. Le Cellier Stakehouse
  3. Tusker House
  4. Rose & Crown Pub
  5. Chip N Dales
  6. Liberty Tree Tavern
  7. Teppan Edo

Thanks,
Sean

I would also pick something other than the Garden Grill (if that's what Chip n Dale is)! Not that it's a bad place to eat but there are other places that are so much nicer especially for someone on their honeymoon! I'd also recommend Coral Reef or Les Chefs de France in Epcot!
I don't know when you're eating at the Rose and Crown but I would make reservations for 1 1/2 hours before Illuminations! They have outdoor seating which is lovely and even if you don't get an outside seat they have a viewing area for customers of the restaurant. I've done this twice and I plan on doing it again in Aug.!
And you probably already know this but if you want Le Cellier you better call on the 90 day mark (or whatever it is now)! It's popular and for good reason too! Get the mushroom filet!:slurp::slurp::slurp:

Have a great honeymoon!

Upvote 0

cabihler

much happiness to you and your wife-to-be

Le Cellier Stakehouse
A Buffett w/ Character @ Crystal Palace
Tusker House
Rose & Crown Pub
Chip N Dales
Liberty Tree Tavern
Teppan Edo

Thanks,
Sean

i would think the following in random order
SIT DOWN
1) Le Cellier in Canada
2) Ohana (in the Poly and its only 1 meal on the dining plan)
3) Tusker House
4) 9 Dragons in China
5) Le Chefs in France
6) Liberty Tree
7) Teppan Edo
8) Cindy's Castle (awesome food and setting for a honeymoon memory BUT it is 2 meals on the dinning plan)
9) Yak & Yeti

QUICK SERVICE
1) Backlot Express (in Hollywood Studios - the Veggie Sandwich with Black Bean Salad is AWESOME)
2) Commissary (Studios)
3) Yakatori House (Japan)
4) Biergarten
5) Cantina
6) the Bar-B-Q place in Animal Kingdom
7) in China the QS counter place (sorry forgot the name) is really good and the ginger ice cream is tops
8) in englan the fish n chips stand
9) in Futureworld the hamburger place where you can dress it yourself
10) in Magic Kingdom the burger place between The Cups and Space Mountain (there are 3 different counters with 3 different types of food selections and you can fix your burgers there too)
11) the Turkey Leg stands
12) the Hot Dog stand by Space Mountain Or Casey's Hot Dogs on Main St.

to be honest the Yakatori House and Backlot Express is SO AWESOME i would hit them up more than 1 time each...

also in Downtown Disney Wolfgang Puck's or the Earl of Sandwich (REALLY REALLY AWESOME) or The Rainforest (both in Downtown Disney and also at the entrance of Animal Kingdom). ---- don't know if they are all on the dining plan but i am pretty sure that the Earl of Sandwich is.

chris

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom