Dining Plans

Chef Lori

Original Poster
For over 2 years I have been receiving the royal runaround regarding Dining Plans. I have asked PlanDisney and have chatted with WDW and no one has given me a straight answer. I DEMAND a straight answer regarding Dining Plans. I know that COVID19 closed and caused problems world wide, but straight answers need to be given out so people can plan their vacations.

Club Cooloholic

For over 2 years I have been receiving the royal runaround regarding Dining Plans. I have asked PlanDisney and have chatted with WDW and no one has given me a straight answer. I DEMAND a straight answer regarding Dining Plans. I know that COVID19 closed and caused problems world wide, but straight answers need to be given out so people can plan their vacations.
How did it go with your demand? On a serious note, I again fail to understand how the dining plan can effect your travel plans all that much. Just book the places you want to eat at, and budget accordingly. You can buy some Disney Gift cards if it helps you with limiting your budgets. I think you will find you will be just fine without the plan.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

How did it go with your demand? On a serious note, I again fail to understand how the dining plan can effect your travel plans all that much. Just book the places you want to eat at, and budget accordingly. You can buy some Disney Gift cards if it helps you with limiting your budgets. I think you will find you will be just fine without the plan.
...and likely come out ahead in the end.

We got the dining plan free one year and loved it so much we purchased it our next trip. That time we ended up bringing back a ton of snacks that we gave away. After our trip last without the dining plan even a possibility, I will never pay for it again as we ate very well that trip and still saved a lot of money. (Full disclosure, I had Amazon deliver sodas, snacks, bottled water, and fresh fruit for us to have in the room and for breakfast, so we didn't eat breakfast outside the room and took a few small snacks per person to the parks each day. All other meals we ate in the parks or at DS, however.)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
chef swedish GIF
drumming swedish chef GIF

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

This is akin to requesting a personally customized Happy Meal from McDonalds' in that the components exist, just not in the arrangement you demand. Your remedy is exactly the same: buy the items you want a la carte and combine them as you see fit.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I hope it never comes back.

G00fyDad

They aren't trying to be cryptic. Demand all you want. They do not even know themselves when they will be coming back out.

nickys

Premium Member
OP, you do realise no one on here knows any more than the poor CMs you called? Disney put out a statement last summer saying the dining plans would return but that is all they have said. No one on the end of a phone or on a Disney fan forum knows when that might be.

Plan DIsney don’t have inside info either. Heck their answers aren’t even vetted by Disney and they are renowned for some clangers. One of my particular favourites was one reply recommending a boat trip from WL to Disney Springs. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Schweino

Fiscally, having the dining plan, or not, does not save you that much nor can make you lose that much. It just depends what TS you are choosing and what you are eating from there - same with 'snacks'.

I just like it because I can pay for it now in advance, that's really it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Paris got pay for Fastpass first.

Paris then got dining plans back. You have to pay for them now.

Read into that what you will.

CaptainAmerica

Take a lap.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It is planned to return.

Imhere

Next time you talk to them do me a favor, I demand the opening date for Tron.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom