Dining Help

brucie

Original Poster
I have friends going to Disney for the first time, A group of 10... yikes! And I am helping them with there ARD's. They will be on the Dining Plan in Sept. They were asking me what is good for Seafood?? They really like seafood and would like a good place? I don't eat Seafood so I don't know what's good?? Possibly something that is not worth a 2 on the table service chart.

Thanks so much!!

CatsMeow

Coral Reef is good as well as Fulton's Crab House in DTD. Raglan Road has several seafood dishes, especially salmon dishes. Cape May Cafe has a "clam bake" style buffet dinner.

tigsmom

The only "seafood place" we've eaten at in WDW is Cape May Cafe for the all you care to eat clambake dinner. The food was very good and there were plenty of options for those who did not want seafood. And the desserts! :slurp:

I have gotten seafood at other restaurants (they almost always have a seafood dish on the menu) and have not been disappointed.

ThinkTink721

I have friends going to Disney for the first time, A group of 10... yikes! And I am helping them with there ARD's. They will be on the Dining Plan in Sept. They were asking me what is good for Seafood?? They really like seafood and would like a good place? I don't eat Seafood so I don't know what's good?? Possibly something that is not worth a 2 on the table service chart.

Thanks so much!!

I would recommend Ohana's for their shrimp. :slurp:
Cape May Cafe' is pretty good too.

bmarkelon

Flying Fish Cafe on the Boardwalk. One of my favorite meals on our last trip was their seared sea scallops.

OMG, I forgot about the best ever crab cake there too!! The menu is mostly seafood, tough to pick from. My husband, who doesn't eat seafood, had some kind of yummy pasta dish. My father loved their signature potato-wrapped snapper. Okay, that covers it now.

stevieg639

I would go with the Fulton's Crab House in DTD. This place has the best seafood in my opinion and has a great view and atmosphere. It is kind of pricey so that would be the only drawback to this fabulous restaurant.

NewfieFan

Can't help you with shellfish recommendations b/c I'm allergic but I love fish... especially salmon! Coral Reef is good... I've tried a few of their dishes including the mahi mahi. Another good spot for salmon (believe it or not) is Mama Melrose! It's an italian restaurant but it was some of the best salmon I've ever had and it was a large serving as well. I've also enjoyed some of the fish dishes at both of Crystal Palace's and Hollywood 'n Vine's buffets!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom