Digital Layouts

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi again! I thought we had a thread for digital layouts! Maybe I missed it. If you missed my other thread, I just got back from a weekend of scrapbooking classes. I had a digital class which was awesome. We created digital layouts (there was a template we just added to) they printed them on an awesome 12x23 printer and then we embellished them with traditional embellishments.

I loved it. Here's the digital layouts followed by the embellished layout:

whitinglayout2.jpg

IMG_0640012.jpg

whitinglayout1.jpg

IMG_0641013.jpg

k.hunter30

Hi again! I thought we had a thread for digital layouts! Maybe I missed it. If you missed my other thread, I just got back from a weekend of scrapbooking classes. I had a digital class which was awesome. We created digital layouts (there was a template we just added to) they printed them on an awesome 12x23 printer and then we embellished them with traditional embellishments.

I loved it. Here's the digital layouts followed by the embellished layout:
Welcome back! :sohappy: I'll have to read your other thread to see how it went.
I LOVING these! I never thought of printing them and then adding your own embellishments. Think you'll be doing more digital scrapbooking now?

(The other thread is titled "digital scrapbooking")

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Welcome back! :sohappy: I'll have to read your other thread to see how it went.
I LOVING these! I never thought of printing them and then adding your own embellishments. Think you'll be doing more digital scrapbooking now?

(The other thread is titled "digital scrapbooking")

Oops thanks I probably looked right at it! I am definitely up for more digital scrapbooking once I get an awesome 12x12 printer!!:D

eagles

oh i forgot to mention...great pages! i too have not thought about digital pages with traditional embellishments.

i just got a new computer yesterday, so i am hoping to get something done soon, to show.

eagles

this is the first true digital page i have done. the other pages were all from scratch. but this one i downloaded a digital kit.

it is my grandson, so ignore the black spot, it is there for privacy issues.

but now i can see myself still needing money, cuz i really want more kits now! this one was a free download. but wow, how easy is this. and no mess!

oops, hold on a minute. this did not work. i'll be back. hehehe

eagles

ok, now that i look at it, i think i could make some changes to it. i could be smaller ducks at each corner. and i could maybe add 1 - 2 more bubbles overtop of the words at the top (and change the opacity)

let me know what you think. another good thing about digital, if you don't like it, you can change it.

eagles

ok, i just added the ducks at the corners and another bubble on top of the words across the top.

what do you think?

cody2.jpg

eagles

i have just spent the day searching for disney digital scrapbooking pages. it is now after 6pm and i still can't find any.

does anyone know of any? i even broke them down into themes, like toy story...buzz lightyear...power rangers....monsters inc...cars

anyway if anyone knows of digital scrapbooking pages/kits for anything disney, could you please post.

i did find one for "under the sea" that one looks really cool, and i do think i will get that one. i will post a link if anyone is interested.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I've seen lots of free kits now that I've been looking but I don't remember any Disney.
If you don't care about free - there's a few on ebay!

ljs1691

if anyone knows of digital scrapbooking pages/kits for anything disney, could you please post.

This is the only thing I can find right now, all are "Disney-ish". I can't imagine it will be too long before Disney gets in on digital scrapbooking.

http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.co...ge=index&manufacturers_id=38&sort=20a&page=13

Mickey eyelets and brads:
http://www.scrapmonkey.com/freebies/index.html

Disney paint chips: (you will have to scroll down on this page)
http://www.escrappers.com/freefiles.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom