Did you walk down the aisle to a Disney song?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm not even engaged yet and I've been thinking about it!

I would want to walk down the aisle to "A dream is a wish your heart makes" and have my 1st dance be "When you wish upon a star"

Anyone else?

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
My wife and I's song was "When you wish upon a star" by Olivia Newton John. As for the song when you walk down the aisle keep in mind that if you get married in a church, most churches will require a religious song. We couldn't even use the traditional "Wedding March".

DDietz

My wife did have a Disney instrumental CD playing while she was getting ready and the people where filing into the church. She walked down the isle to music from "Ever After" a movie about Cinderella with Drew Barrymore.

holleyb

We just had our guests ring bells when I walked down the isle ... but, when we cut the cake, we wore our wedding ears. Our wedding cake had hidden mickeys all over it (in the icing swirls) and of course we topped it with Mickey/Minnie bride/groom. Then, my family spontaneously sang the Mickey Mouse March.

DisneysRedHead

I'm going to have a hard enough time keeping my eyes dry just walking down the aisle but if you threw in "when you wish upon a star"....I'd be a complete mess the whole way down. I'm going with Moonriver instead. I am hoping to compile a slideshow of our wedding or honeymoon with one of those songs though :)

wdwfan100

Though I did have Mickey Mouse on my tux vest and tie, we did not have a lot of Disney during the ceremony. The reception though we had lot. Dinner music was Disney, first dance was "If I Never Knew You" from the pocahantas soundtrack. My champgne glass had Mickey and my wifes had Minnie. It was really fun.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My wife and I's song was "When you wish upon a star" by Olivia Newton John. As for the song when you walk down the aisle keep in mind that if you get married in a church, most churches will require a religious song. We couldn't even use the traditional "Wedding March".

I *WILL* be getting married at Disney's Wedding Pavilion :)

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My wife did have a Disney instrumental CD playing while she was getting ready and the people where filing into the church. She walked down the isle to music from "Ever After" a movie about Cinderella with Drew Barrymore.

Oooh...love that movie - do you remember the song by chance?

zurgandfriend

Our first dance as man and wife was to "A whole new world" from Aladdin. When I changed from my Tux to my "traveling clothes", I wore a tie with Genie on it, and of course we went to WDW for our Honeymoon.

AshaNeOmah

We were supposed to light our Unity candle to "Candle on the Water" The Wedding Pavilion kinda mixed it up and played a song from Phantom of the Opera. I think it was "Think of Me" but I'm not sure... Don't tell my wife.

Our exit music was supposed to be a WDW medley. I know "It's a Small World" and "Baroque Hoedown" were in there somewhere. They messed that one up too.... Don't remember what we exited to but I know it wasn't that.

This is irrelevant though as they got every detail perfect throughout the day with little to no work from my wife, myself, our families, or our guests. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings will always get an A+ in my book!

Chu-Chi Face

For my entry I had a Spectromagic instrumental. Whilst we signed the register we had a Disney medley and for our exit we had the Mickey Mouse March instrumental. We had our honeymoon at the AKL, infact, the whole thing was Disney all the way!!!!!

manda0125

Disney Wedding Songs

I had my wedding in Disney so it was only appropriate that there be Disney music! We had a string trio that played various Disney songs while people were being seated. I walked into "Cinderella at the Palace" It was a song my wedding planner had suggested and I am so happy I went with her idea. The prereception and the reception both had Disney music! And of course we had to have Disney music when Mickey and Minnie arrived:)

diddy_mouse

I walked down the aisle to "Joy of Man's Desiring", the wedding party walk was set to "Canon in D." Funny enough we didn't use any Disney music in our wedding. :lol: But we did wear our bride and groom ears at our rehearsal dinner. We also donned them walking through the airport (both IAD and MCO) on the way to WDW for our honeymoon. :)

ttalovebug

Though I did have Mickey Mouse on my tux vest and tie, we did not have a lot of Disney during the ceremony. The reception though we had lot. Dinner music was Disney, first dance was "If I Never Knew You" from the pocahantas soundtrack. My champgne glass had Mickey and my wifes had Minnie. It was really fun.

Most romantic disney song EVER!! I'll definitley be using that one day. :eek:

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh - another 'cute' song - "How does she know" from Enchanted would be cute after the ceremony

Got engaged at Pleasure Island at midnight when they used to do the fireworks at midnight. At our wedding we danced to a whole new world from Alladin and the wedding party danced to can you feel the love tonight from Lion King. Just got Mickey crocs for our trip in 19 days. Oh yeah..Im a 38 year old male and I love Disney :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom