did you ever do something that you wish you didn't

MAF

What kind of symptoms did you have? I read an account once about a woman who had actual medical problems stem from that ride. I wasn't sure how to take that. I'm sure she felt very sick and miserable. I've just never heard of such severe consequences from an experience on a ride. I can relate to you feeling like you were going to die. I really prayed that I would get off of this ride at King's Island alive. It was the worst ride experience of my life.
Well during the ride I felt extreme pressure on my chest, which made it almost impossible for me to breathe. I felt as if I was having a heart attack or something. During the whole thing I was thinking "Well this is it, I'm going to die and there's nothing I can do." It was horrible. After the ride I felt extremely sick and dizzy and the pain in my chest lasted for about 3 or 4 hours afterwards. I know this isn't typical for most people, but I will never ride it again. A lot of people actually find the ride to be tame.

wdwmomof3

What kind of symptoms did you have? I read an account once about a woman who had actual medical problems stem from that ride. I wasn't sure how to take that. I'm sure she felt very sick and miserable. I've just never heard of such severe consequences from an experience on a ride. I can relate to you feeling like you were going to die. I really prayed that I would get off of this ride at King's Island alive. It was the worst ride experience of my life.

What ride at Kings Island are you talking about? We really like KI, it's one fun park. It's nothing like Disney but way better than Six Flags. We also like Kings Dominion, but we have not been there in several years.:)

3fordisney

Riding Astro Orbiter while pregnant!!! I don't know what I was thinking!! It made me sooo sick :hurl: . I am still surprised I didn't hurl.

3fordisney

My husband would say trying one of those turkey legs. He wanted to try one and finally did so on our last trip. He took one bite and was so grossed out. He says he'll never eat one again! I don't blame him.

Testtrack321

There was that one time in Mexico when I ate the worm at the bottom of the bot......

OH you mean at Disney? :p

Fetticciuni Alfrado when you are lactose intolerant sucks.

Stitch. Nuff said.

Scooter

I regret going to WDW during a huge Hurricane.
Spent 2 days in our resort room looking out the window.
You can only watch "The 7 must do's at WDW" on resort TV so many times before it gets old. :brick:

MiduraMagic4

I regret TSI last Sept. I was nto feeling well due to a night of drinking. It was in the 90s and I was pretty certain I was going to pass out. It did however make for delicious frozen lemonade treat later in the afternoon.

Oh God, Body Wars!!! My wife and I had the misfortune to get in line right behind a woman that apparently ate too many turkey legs that day. Lets just say that she was fighting her own personal body war! It ruined that ride for us, and we were never able to go on it again...now I guess we never will.

Why, what did she do?

EPCOT.nut

I wouldn't have gone to MGM in August. :(

I wouldn't have eaten at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney.
Waiting 20 minutes for your name to be called just to move from the bar to wait in line 25 minutes to get a table was stupid. We were told 15 minutes for our name to be called, not 45 total minutes to get a table. :fork:
I am still confused thinking about it.

I wouldn't have ridden that Express Train in AK. It was a 20 minute wait each way for the train and we only had an hour left in the park. So we rode the lame train just to get back on the other way because we did not have time for the attraction. :shrug:

I wouldn't have done the Create your own Song at Disney Quest.

HMfreak

I wish I would have purchased an annual pass instead of a season one. The block out dates seem to be taking forever to expire this year! I'm going through park withdrawl.

I know non-locals want to smack me- but its true.

EPCOT.nut

I wish I would have purchased an annual pass instead of a season one. The block out dates seem to be taking forever to expire this year! I'm going through park withdrawl.

I know non-locals want to smack me- but its true.

Yeah that happened to us, too. Not to mention our wedding anniversary is in June during a long block-out time. Last year, we upgraded in the summer. It was really worth it. We had some time to save up for the additional and we just paid the difference. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom