Did you cry...

kstella

I'm crying now, reading all these posts!!! :)

My aunt was very emotional and every time we turned around she was crying at something else. We laughed at her at the time, but now that she's gone those are some of my fondest memories.

worldtraveler

I'm gonna throw my story out there. Being a male, I don't cry much, but I did the last time I was at WDW. I had trips cancelled 4 straight years due to various circumstances. Along with that, my dad and I surprised my mom with a trip during November to see the Christmas decorations. She was so surprised and cried like a baby. So seeing her tears and knowing how happy she was made me tear up a little bit. Fantastic moment

minniemickeyfan

I've cried only once while watching Wishes.
Short backstory: Daughter was preparing for a major spine surgery and we took her to Disney the month before. Her last night she didn't want to leave because she knew the surgery was coming right up and she stopped at Town Square in the MK and we talked.
We took her the next year and during Wishes, my daughter whispered to me, you were right Mom, everything turned out okay. Of course I cried, but not only from what she said, but I realized we were right in the same spot of town square where we had had the last conversation. It was so magical!

obrienIII

I don't remember ever crying at Disney World growing up, and we went from when I was a toddler until I graduated high school in Winter Park.

Now the first trip for my daughters, my sister(sweetpee_93) and I both got choked up when they first saw Cinderella's Castle. That trip was so magical for me, and I can't thank her enough for sharing their first trip with me. The last night of that trip during wishes, my oldest was crying like a baby, and I teared up no doubt. Looking back at our trip reports since then, I usually get a tear in my eye.

11 days and we'll be back at the Poly once again!

VDisneyFan18

...the first time you went to WDW?
I am an extremely emotional person. LOL I've always been soft hearted and ever since I had kids it's gotten worse. I watch the commercials of the parents surprising their kids and cry watching the joy in those kids' faces when they find out where they're going.
So my question is did you cry the first time you took your kids (if you have any), or did you even cry for your own happiness at being there? I know I'm going to... I'm going to look like a big loser and a geek but I can't help it; when I see my girls' faces light up when they see Cinderella Castle for the first time, I'm going to cry. LOL

i cry every time i watch the disney commercials but then i realise i only have 40 days, 14 hours, 36 minutes..........

Prototype82

I think I cried a bit during the Illuminations show in Epcot, the music for the show was perfect. I felt really emotional leaving Magic Kindgom for the final time too, even though I'm going to go back there soon, it was still sad to leave Disney World.
IllumiNations always does it for me. It's the music. This beautiful celebration of human achievement.

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
On my last trip I got a bit choked up when I first saw the castle from the boat! Especially as it was my husbands first every trip to WDW, and the US. His eyes just lit up, and even though I hadn't been since I was 9 (29 now), this was his moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom