Did I deserve to get yelled at?

drizgirl

Nah I’m actually 19. Just look at my profile pic. That was actually taken the same day this event happened. Not sure why somebody would lie about being their age on these forums...
Why put a fake age on your profile if you're just going to out yourself in a post?

jazztrax

Totally off topic but I have to ask. You joined this site in 2005....and this is your first message??
200.gif
I was going to say it's because I just got out of jail for breaking and entering, but because it's a Disney related site, I thought it might not be an appropriate joke. :)

It's ridiculous isn't it? Back then, I joined so many Disney planning sites, I forgot about some. Recently, for reasons unknown, I started getting the WDWMagic Newsletter email. It's an interesting site, I'm glad to be getting reacquainted with it.

Dee

KBLovedDisney

I was going to say it's because I just got out of jail for breaking and entering, but because it's a Disney related site, I thought it might not be an appropriate joke. :)

It's ridiculous isn't it? Back then, I joined so many Disney planning sites, I forgot about some. Recently, for reasons unknown, I started getting the WDWMagic Newsletter email. It's an interesting site, I'm glad to be getting reacquainted with it.

Dee
You're the real life Belle aren't you? :cautious::eek: The West Wing was forbidden, lol.

Jamie77

If her child's experience could be tainted with that joke, he/she is old enough to understand how the magic works. BTW, how could she say you all should be embarrassed about saying that joke when she should be embarrassed to force a picture with Belle and her child, like she wasn't out of line for doing that?:confused:

I always felt like we were breaking and entering when touring Mickey and Minnie's houses before the New Fantasyland expansion.

Disney Lover Addie

This event was from around 3 years ago however I always have it stuck in my head and think about it from time to time.

I was with a group of friends and were were around 16 at the time. We were in line at Enchanted Tales with Belle late one night and we just got inside her cottage. My friend made a comment saying how it’s so cool to be inside her home. I then said, “Yeah I just hope her father knows we’re here or this is considered breaking and entering”.

After I said that I had a mom turn around and said that my humor was completely inappropriate for the park and I should be ashamed.

I get that we were in fantasyland but it’s 10:30 at night on a Friday and my joke had no foul language or anything. Did I deserve to get snapped at by this woman?

Don't worry. A mom once screamed at me for blocking the view of her about 18-year-old kid who was taller than I was. There are always those people. Don't worry about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom