DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

doctornick

they will NOT be using one track for FP only, they will direct at the merge, sending groups to whichever line is shortest (be it track 1,2, or 3)

The consensus (I thought) is that FP will continue to go to the original 2 tracks only. Standby will be directed to the new track or to the two old tracks based on how many people are in line at the old tracks.

doctornick

A consensus doesn't mean much if that's not what's happening.

I'm sorry, but has anyone described "what is happening" in more detail? Unless they did some massive secret configuration that allows FP uses to go to the third track, I am under the impression that things are running the way I indicated.

Next Big Thing

I'm sorry, but has anyone described "what is happening" in more detail? Unless they did some massive secret configuration that allows FP uses to go to the third track, I am under the impression that things are running the way I indicated.
My point wasn't that you were wrong, but to try to say just because there's been some sort of consensus about something on a message board that it's 100% definitely going to happen that way.

dstrawn9889

look at it this way... why would you build a waffle house across the parking lot from an existing waffle house... it is to add capacity. but if you only fill one up and leave just a trickle of customers to go to the other, have you really increased?(yes, but not to its full capacity). if you send groups alternating between the two you maximize your investment(and the theoretical capacity maximization). just like how every other ride loads, fastpass will (and rightly should) all merge together with standby and dispatch to all tracks equally.

co10064

Premium Member
I'm sure we'll see longer waits too once the planned opening date rolls around, considering no extra fastpasses were added on a day like today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom