DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

Cesar R M

what is it with the canyon making an appearance? old, DATED effects, virtually identical to a ride at uni... and would not be appropriate for a fast ride, nor an omnimover style ride...
I never said the effects would be kept, just add a waterfall area.
since when Cars was about explosions and earthquakes?

Mike S

I don't think it will get that far.
Disney is in a spending mood. Seriously.
image.jpg

Wall-e

Only up to page seven and apologies if it's been mentioned but...how lame is the DCA monsters inc ride mike and sulley to the rescue compared to ride and go seek at Tokyo disneyland? I just watched both ride videos and while I get that the DCA ride is an overlay/replacement the difference of quality between the two is astonishly awful. If you have ten minutes I suggest googling the Tokyo disney monsters inc ride video and watching that first then go watch the DCA ride and see for yourself, the animatronics are awful and the ride is just boring in comparison to the Tokyo ride. I know they are not the same ride but more pointing out the use of the IP for something awesome versus something mundane.

RSoxNo1

RSR could be reworked into a dark ride using conventional ride vehicles instead of test track cars... that could be interesting if they replaced the finale/etc. Obviously the existing implementation couldn't stand on its own, but you could take the concept and expand it... leaving the 'racers' part behind and do a more classic dark ride. Then you'd avoid the flickle TT ride system and also have everything indoors.

Just an idea...
You could also make it a speedway attraction, but it would probably need 5 tracks.

flyerjab

Uncharacteristically so. Anyone know what's driving it? I mean, as angry as we all sound around here the amount of activity and planned activity is through the roof.

@Lee 's posts are why I am so optimistic right now. And the more he insinuates in his Twitter like posts, the more optimistic I get.

I do balance out my excitement, however, with some of @TheVisionarySoul 's posts. From those comments, I get that the TSMM is getting expanded, potentially even improved upon with seasonal overlays. That being said, he also indicated that he is not excited with what he is seeing happening.

So we will see. I have been lurking on the boards since the day WDW first announced that Avatar was coming to DAK and actively posting since 2013. I feel like some of Lee's posts on this thread are the most positive I have seen in all that time (aside from his reviews of Agents of SHIELD).

If, as he says, Disney is in a serious spending mood, let us hope the cash is spent wisely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom