DHS Pixar Place Rumor in Need of Confirmation

World Traveler

Original Poster
I don't think it's absurd to hear a rumor from someone you feel is credible, and post it on a Disney News and Rumor forum to see if others you think are credible have heard the same thing.

Omegadiz

if there is gonna be a bugs theme, shouldnt it be at Animal Kingdom? as for the sweedish fish place, why would that be in pixar place? (i personally think there should be a Muppets studio area. it would give them a reaplacemaking.)

BrerFrog

Wasn't HISTAP conversion to ABL always supposed to happen sometime in the future?

And I'd love to eat at a Muppet restaurant. True or not, it's a great idea.

I can also see them tearing up the BL area since the last time I was there it was dead around 1pm. Nobody went beyond TSMM.

Do this TDO.

Yep, the BL area is useless nowadays. Just take it down.

Take out the Incredibles and the Backlot Tour bit and I'd say that sounds pretty solid.

The thing that sounds good to me and at the same time is one of those "Why didn't I think of this?" or "Why hasn't this been done yet!" is the conversion of the HISTK play area to a bugs life play area. Makes so much more sense.

Biff215

if there is gonna be a bugs theme, shouldnt it be at Animal Kingdom? as for the sweedish fish place, why would that be in pixar place? (i personally think there should be a Muppets studio area. it would give them a reaplacemaking.)

First of all, it's Swedish Chef, not fish. And that would go in the old Pizza Planet location if this all happened. Bug's Life is already in AK, but the playground is a natural fit. Kids today have no idea what movie it's based on now.

I have no info, but it all sounds good to me!

Testtrack321

Pretty decent rumors, no?

There's difference in rumors like "I saw a tree tagged with "Everest" on it and here's a pic" or Lee telling us what's happening down at TDO or WDI, and rumors like "so and so told me this" and they list a ton of random, blue sky suggestions.

There are rumors with validity and then there are wishful thinking.

My best friend still to this day thinks certain rides are coming despite what I have told him. He's a Disney CM. He gets told things by people who don't know. And he's my BEST FRIEND. Still doesn't make those ideas right.

Grizzly Hall 71

Of course not. You're anti-everything new.

Na just anti pixar stuff for awhile :wave:. To much of it everywhere.

You all are Anti Universal so what's the problem :)?

Just because something new doesn't mean its great. And the new stuff Disney has announced lately (besides Star Tours 2) aren't all that exciting to me.

JustInTime

There's difference in rumors like "I saw a tree tagged with "Everest" on it and here's a pic" or Lee telling us what's happening down at TDO or WDI, and rumors like "so and so told me this" and they list a ton of random, blue sky suggestions.

There are rumors with validity and then there are wishful thinking.

My best friend still to this day thinks certain rides are coming despite what I have told him. He's a Disney CM. He gets told things by people who don't know. And he's my BEST FRIEND. Still doesn't make those ideas right.

The OP said NOTHING about the rumors being true. I was merely saying that the ideas were welcome in my book. Nothing wrong with that at all. Do I believe anything I read here? Not until they are confirmed by Martin, Lee or WDWmagic himself. But the point is that I enjoy talking about the possibility of things. It is fun to do a bit of armchair imagining. And IMO that is one of the big reasons these boards exist. :wave:

Kamikaze

Na just anti pixar stuff for awhile :wave:. To much of it everywhere.

You all are Anti Universal so what's the problem :)?

Just because something new doesn't mean its great. And the new stuff Disney has announced lately (besides Star Tours 2) aren't all that exciting to me.

I'm not anti-Universal. I just don't have some strange love for it because they have Harry Potter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom