DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

ULPO46

Any idea of capacity for the new DTD garage? I assume they'd want space for about 10,000 cars in a DHS garage like each of the garages at Universal.
It looks like they are roughly about 7,000 vehicles per each one. That's my best guess. My opinion states that now that Speedway is gone from the MK parking lot, Parking garages should be built since the lots ten to fill up by 12 now a days. Adding more space and capacity. That's a long shot. but yeah that's my stupid thought of the day.

Kamikaze

In other words, they'd have to be building 30 of them to spend $1.5B.

I don't know why everyone sees 'infrastructure' and immediately goes 'parking garages'. You know what else is infrastructure? The utilidors. Backstage buildings. Drainage canals (which, coincidentally, we know they have to move). Access roads. And tons of other things that add up really quickly when you have to build them around what is already existing. Yes, part of that is probably going to be a parking garage. But most of the cost will be other things.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't know why everyone sees 'infrastructure' and immediately goes 'parking garages'. You know what else is infrastructure? The utilidors. Backstage buildings. Drainage canals (which, coincidentally, we know they have to move). Access roads. And tons of other things that add up really quickly when you have to build them around what is already existing. Yes, part of that is probably going to be a parking garage. But most of the cost will be other things.

Which canals have to be moved?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom