DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

cheezbat

While I didn't necessarily agree with the rest, I thought they were rational decisions. Until this. Flights of Wonder is a fantastic show that is both entertaining and educational, and it would be a shame to lose it.
It's a decent show but it's location just confuses me. It should be closer to the park entrance. I'd Move Nemo too if we actually had an Austrailian section.

jt04

There is so much that needs to be done with DHS. Sadly both DHS and DAK need many more rides and attraction. They're both seriously lacking.
After Toy Story Playland and Star Wars, Frozen needs to go....Beauty and the Beast needs to go...Mermaid needs to go. Star Wars Launch Bay is a joke. path of the Jedi is a joke. The park needs some serious level replacement s for these tired and cheap(especially compared to what they do in Disneyland)shows.

While moving the Nemo show over sounds like a good idea, it would be taking a good show out of DAK...and that park needs both Nemo and Lion King right now. I too would love to see a Jungle Book ride, but maybe in place of the Flights of Wonder show instead.

Much of your wish list will happen under the next CEO. Now that Iger has done all the heavy lifting, it should be easy for the new management team to add the extra content.

Goofyernmost

Much of your wish list will happen under the next CEO. Now that Iger has done all the heavy lifting, it should be easy for the new management team to add the extra content.
I'll have whatever your having mixed into your brownies. It must be a nice world that you live in! Most of those things would not be as much of a positive as you seem to think they might be, but, whatever floats your boat.

jt04

I'll have whatever your having mixed into your brownies. It must be a nice world that you live in! Most of those things would not be as much of a positive as you seem to think they might be, but, whatever floats your boat.

I reside in Truthland. The views are perfect.

Mawg

So do we think Disney will ever give us an idea of what the long term plan/theme/name of this park will be? Or, will it just be when we are done with everything it will be whatever it turns out to be? It's not a studio anymore. Will it be just a park based on movies, is it suppose to have a Hollywood Theme, what is it? Do you think they have a model or master plan for the whole park yet or is it let's just work on an area and move on to another and figure it out as we go?

Bacon

So do we think Disney will ever give us an idea of what the long term plan/theme/name of this park will be? Or, will it just be when we are done with everything it will be whatever it turns out to be? It's not a studio anymore. Will it be just a park based on movies, is it suppose to have a Hollywood Theme, what is it? Do you think they have a model or master plan for the whole park yet or is it let's just work on an area and move on to another and figure it out as we go?
They are completely lost

MagicHappens1971

There will be a new name. I don't see it happening until after SWL & TSL are open

Herbie

I really could care less about the name change, because I don't believe they'll come up with a better alternative. Is Epcot really the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow? Is Animal Kingdom really a Kingdom..? Reaching, but..

zengoth

Maybe it doesn't need a theme - just "all the stuff we couldn't fit in other parks" theme. But Toy Story Land could have taken over areas in MK (like Raceway) nicely. Pixar is freely mixed into every Disney Park, so its need for any dedicated land is pretty low.

The movie theme could maybe hold up using Old Hollywood and "acquired" properties that aren't direct Disney IPs, like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc... Old Hollywood theme with Exotic Planet looming behind it? I will wait patiently to see how well that winds up working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom